thursday WI crew!

Hi,

Lost 4lbs at last Thurs weigh-in,well chuffed as i put on 0.5lb the previous week!! This is my 6th weigh-in,and i got my 3rd silver 7 yayyyyyyyyy.

Well done to everyone & good luck for next Thursday xxx

Hi,

Lost 4lbs at last Thurs weigh-in,well chuffed as i put on 0.5lb the previous week!! This is my 6th weigh-in,and i got my 3rd silver 7 yayyyyyyyyy.

Well done to everyone & good luck for next Thursday xxx

Well done, great loss for 6 wks.

Weigh in tomorrow and I am really dreading it. :( I have been completely off track this week - with everything. I've not been sleeping well at all...which has lead to me being too tired in the day to work out, my water intake has been crap - only about 1L a day...and as for the diet...I have binged for 5 days straight. I am really angry and disappointed with myself and was considering not going to the meeting tomorrow to get weighed, but I know I should face the music. I am ready to dust myself off and get back to it - hopefully my sleep will sort itself out asap. Just been a lousy week really - I know it's not an excuse to fall off the wagon...just hope I haven't put on all 8.5lbs I have lost...wouldn't surprise me though, especially being an evening weigh in too! EEEK Hope everyone else has had a better week than me. :cry:

:break_diet:

i reached my 4th silver 7 today,,lost 1lb :) 3lbs more to goal,,i'm scared tho as i was expecting a standstill this close to goal..keep trying everyone,,it's so worth it!!!!

hey jus rejoined ww last week and am havin my first weigh in tonight! fingers crossed ive been soooooo good

well done everyone, I lost 2lb this week :D

congrats michelle!!!! i lost 7lb this week! was my first week though, wouldnt expect it every weekxxxxxx

congrats michelle!!!! i lost 7lb this week! was my first week though, wouldnt expect it every weekxxxxxx

Thanks and well done thats a great loss for your first wk I was really motivated when I lost 6lbs on my first wi.. keep up the good work

i didnt go:( i've been good but money is tight so will take a holiday break this week,,but staying on track:D

oh god i know what u mean!!!! dieting is really expensive!!!! especially on a tight budget!!!! i lost my purse today!!! all my bank cards are in it!!!! have to lend money of my mum till i get paid tomor jus so i can go tonight and get WI!!! i'm devistated cause my silver 7 was on my WI card!!! i wonder if she would give me another one???????????

Weigh In

Hi Everyone, I hope you are all having a good week.

This is my seventh week at WW.

My starting weight was 24 stone 13.5lbs.

Week 1 = -5.0lbs
Week 2 = -5.0lbs = Silver 7
Week 3 = -2.5lbs
Week 4 = -2.5lbs = Silver 7 = 1 STONE
Week 5 = 0.0lbs
Week 6 = -4.5lbs = 5%
Week 7 = -3.0lbs = Silver 7

I now have a total weight loss of 22.5lbs. I now weigh 23 stone 5lb. I got anther Silver 7 today. Have all my stickers on the back of my weigh card. They are mounting.

The night I joined WW I thought I couldn't do it. Now I think anything is possible.

A long way to go but every bit helps. I am delighted with myself.

oh thats awful laura, hopefully ur leader will give u another one.

Anyway I lost 3lb this week woohooo, don't know how as I was terrified I was gonna stay the same after dipping into most of my weeklies :D

lol turned out my card was in my file not in my purse woo hoo!!! still got my 7 lol!!! congratulations girls fantastic Weight loss!!! I lost 4lb this week woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is my seventh week at WW.

Week 1 = -5.0lbs
Week 3 = -2.5lbs
Week 5 = 0.0lbs
Week 6 = -4.5lbs = 5%

I now have a total weight loss of 22.5lbs. I now weigh 23 stone 5lb. I got anther Silver 7 today. Have all my stickers on the back of my weigh card. They are mounting.

The night I joined WW I thought I couldn't do it. Now I think anything is possible.

A long way to go but every bit helps. I am delighted with myself.

thats is a fantastic weight loss! well done Xxx

This is my eighth week at WW.

Week 1 = -5.0lbs
Week 3 = -2.5lbs
Week 5 = 0.0lbs
Week 6 = -4.5lbs = 5%
Week 8 = +0.5lbs :(:(:(:(:(:mad::mad::cry::cry:

I now have a total weight loss now of 22lbs. I now weigh 23 stone 5.5 lbs.

I had a really bad week. Just lost track of the whole thing. Didn't track my food. Ate lots of junk. No routine at all.

Now that's out of my system, a new week and I'm GOING to have weight OFF next week.

I'm really annoyed with myself.

aw pet at least u know where u went wrong!!! would be worse if u had half a pound on and was really good!!!! work your butt of this week and u will have a hugh Weight Loss next week!!!! jus like u'd started all over again xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back