Tickers and sliders :)

Russiandoll

Carpe diem
Do you think someone's choice of ticker and slider reveals something about their character / motivation?

I chose the little snail on the grass because I have metabolic syndrome and know my journey may take a little longer than some other people's but, just like a snail, I'm focused on my goal and will get there in the end.

Why did you choose your ticker and slider?

Russiandoll said:
Do you think someone's choice of ticker and slider reveals something about their character / motivation?

I chose the little snail on the grass because I have metabolic syndrome and know my journey may take a little longer than some other people's but, just like a snail, I'm focused on my goal and will get there in the end.

Why did you choose your ticker and slider?

Good point , for me? It was I always wanted to be a slim, sylph like ultra fit swimmer. When I swim I visualise a slim body moving towards the target. Character? Not sure, but I am very persistent and driven. Focused too but so human, with all the failings that go with the package.

GSQ

Umm, mine is because I like the colours and I like butterflies :eek:

Umm, mine is because I like the colours and I like butterflies :eek:

Maybe you subconsciously feel that at the end of your journey you will emerge, butterfly-like, from your cocoon ... :p

ok - I'll take my psychotherapy hat off now :D

Well my xmas one is pretty straight forwards and my june goal, i guess i chose a bunny cause I love rabbits, had to have mine PTS not that long ago. :( I think I might have subconsciously chosen pink as for that goal I want to feel all feminine in a pretty dress for my graduation! :p
FF :eek:

Some interesting responses here. I'm genuinely interested in what's behind people's choices. Some may be purely random but I'm sure there are plenty who have used something significant

I think mine is a shoe... If it is it's only coz I love fashion x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back