Tiggertoes on Atkins

ladyfelsham said:
WTG Tigger that's a fab loss.

Hope you get to see some of the festivities on tellie! :)

Thanks :) tomorrow will be the best day I think. I'll try an sneak off for my lunch. I work in Holborn which is real close to embankment. Fingers crossed.

moonlights said:
Awesome, well done on the loss! Yum on the food, too!

Thanks ML. So glad I made this lifestyle choice. It's a keeper.

Hello. All is well apart from losing my (brand new 2 day old) phone on the train home yesterday. Luckily (and I can't stress this enough) some very honest man picked it up and handed it to the train guard. By the time I reached him he was in Havant and we had to drive like crazy in the down pour to get there. It wasn't fun. But thankfully there are still good people on this planet!!

I've dropped another 1lbs in the scales which brings me down to the lightest I've been in about 3 years if not more. My 18 skinny jeans are hanging loose like baggy jeans now. All my tops are waaaay to big.

I have been 100% for 3 weeks and last night after the shock I decided to have some Chinese buffet. :O. And it was rubbish. I stayed away from the rice and noodles but I had cake and ice cream... :d'oh: I'm still in K at the minute but I'm pretty sure that will go by tomorrow so its back to day one.

Up to last night I'd lost most of my appetite and I was struggling to eat my daily quota of anything. I've been living off ham and cheese mostly but it's what I love so I'm not bothered. Working long shifts really messes up my eating routine.

Feeling really rubbish because I ate bad so I am going to start from scratch again today.

I hope everyone is well and you've all had a marvellous long weekend.

Attachments

• image-330247546.jpg
    image-330247546.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 39
  • image-1676851897.jpg
    image-1676851897.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 40
Morning Tig

We all have slip ups, hun, don't beat yourself up - just do what you're doing, climb back on the wagon!

Thanks Susie. I'll put the stick down now ;)

Trick with losing your appetite (for me) is to up your veg. I usually have a low appetite on Atkins, which is good, but if my carbs get too low I lose appetite altogether and eventually end up feeling nauseous. Introing slightly carbier veg, mainly celeriac and cauli, has worked for me xx

I wish could lose my appetite lol... Don't think that's ever happened! Ha ha

Lol it sounds good, Di, but I stall when I don't eat enough!

Morning TT :)

Good evening ladies. I hope you are all doing well. :)

I'm currently sitting on my train home after another crazy day at work. Anyone who works in London will probably know about the Central line that's been down for almost 2 days due to a burst water main... Well my department are right in the thick of it. It's been chaotic to say the least...

Anyhoe, thanks for the advice about not being too broken up about cheating because it certainly helped. I've jumped straight back in and I can report that I am still in K according to the sticks. Whoohooo!! I've cut down on the cheese and upped my veg/salad intake to see if that helps with my appetite.

Been getting a lot of compliments about my weight from the ladies at work. It's definitely worth mentioning because all they ever do is criticise.

ML don't hit me but I've also tried out a MIM (well more in the form of toast) this morning. Toasted with some butter and it was delish! I couldn't finish the whole slice because it's crazy filling. I won't have it often but certainly on days where I need it.

Today's menu was as follows:

B:
MiM with butter
Coffee

L:
Huge steak
Huge salad
Diet coke

D:
Salad
Tuna Mayo

Jess, I have to agree with you about the ice cream. I can't resist ice cream in holiday either. The words Cornish Clotted come to mind. I think you should concentrate on time with your family and enjoy yourself. You can be sensible and enjoy yourself at the same time.

Have a great evening all.

I'm reaching for the red tonight. I deserve it. ;)

TT over and out.

Attachments

• image-2559085145.jpg
    image-2559085145.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 39
Well done TT on the food, steak looks delicious, could almost convince me to start eating meat again after 30 years !!
Well done on the compliments too, what a great feeling, enjoy the red, you deserve it :)

Haha why would I hit you? I love toasted mims - just haven't had any this time to get the best loss possible while still in the zone ;) really do want to try Katies flax loaf eventually though. Glad the mim was yummy!

Gorgeous looking salad there, too. Now I want salad...

moonlights said:
Haha why would I hit you? I love toasted mims - just haven't had any this time to get the best loss possible while still in the zone ;) really do want to try Katies flax loaf eventually though. Glad the mim was yummy!

Gorgeous looking salad there, too. Now I want salad...

Hehe I am still on induction so I know you said before that MiM is not allowed but I couldn't resist.. I've been eyeing the loaf recipe to and I can't wait to bake my own eventually.. It's so versatile. Flax banana cake..... Need I say more? I can see how easy it is to make a habit of them..

slaj said:
Well done TT on the food, steak looks delicious, could almost convince me to start eating meat again after 30 years !!
Well done on the compliments too, what a great feeling, enjoy the red, you deserve it :)

Hi Sandra, it was really good thanks.. Steak and salad... You can't go wrong ;)

Mims are allowed on induction! They can stall people but that's mainly because they're heavy fibre and so absorb water in your gut. I never ate them often enough to really see that effect but others on here have mentioned it - but they are induction ok.

Banana isn't ok though ;)

Well TGIFF!!!

We had a plumber in yesterday to fix one of the radiators and he kindly left a leak where he'd replaced it.. Needless to say that my cloakroom had all but flooded by the time I got home last night....

If only we had not recently carpeted with the most costly wool carpets known to man... We were up till the early hours trying to stop the leak and finally managed to after turning every valve and tap in the house. It finally stopped but my carpet is ruined and Mr plumber has got some explaining to do..

I hope that everyone has a better day then me today.

Morning TT

Well that is just major CHIT on the night you've had, you poor thing!!! I hope the plumber has good insurance!

On the bright side - well done on the compliments :) And I can highly recommend Katie's loaf, I do it in the oven and as her recipe thread says, it's not at all eggy like the microwave Mims. Smells delish when cooling and can be very hard not to eat it all in one go, except that you'd be walking round with a tum like a brick if you did! :D

morning TT, well done with the compliments. Do they know your doing Atkins?

What a horrible thing to happen with the leak. Hope it gets sorted soon with new carpets. :)

Thanks Susie. It's a total pain in the Harris to say the least. Luckily I have all weekend to be bothered by it...

My OH is working nights this weekend so I'm on my own which is one bonus point because frankly he is just irritating me today! Way too relaxed about the whole thing. :(

Back