Tight asses!

big_momma

Hello lovely ladies...and fellas!

Just joined minimins today, so still getting to grips with how everything works and where everything is. Myself and my lovely mother (gorging_granny) have had enough of the jelly bellies and did our start weigh in today.:sigh:

We are far too tight to pay weekly fees for slimming world like when we joined beforehand! Just wondering if there are any succesfull lone rangers like us who have managed to self-motivate without going to weekly meetings.

I do hope we are not being too ambitious!

Loadsa love xxx

Hi there, welcome to Minimins, if you visit the SW section youll find LOADS of 'go it alone' members there :)

Hello and :welcome2:

Good luck on your weight loss journey !

hello and :welcome: to the forums! Wishing you the very best of luck on your weight loss journey

Sharkbait1983 x

Thankyou everyone, we are going to try our very very hardest! Wishing you all a lovely weekend ! xx

Welcome to the forum and this forum will deffo help to motivate you to become successful in your weight loss, good luck. :)

I'm doing it myself without going to class, I think its quite expensive when you consider they weigh you and then you can probably find the tips etc online anyway!
Plus I think finding this website will help me keep motivated every day i visit it rather than just once a week at class!

When I've been to class before with my Mum I have to admit it seemed like quite a judgmental atmosphere, where as here I've found no judgmental people at all, only helpful really lovely, friendly people!

Good luck hun!

xXx

Back