Time for a fabulous new healthy, slim body! 2013 is the year to get foxified

Day 16!

Just keep feeling better and better on this diet, I feel so much happier in myself, the difference is so noticeable now :D
Fingers crossed for a drop in dress size soon!!
Gonna do another workout today and BUILD A SNOWMAN :D
Getting so much support from family and friends, they're all proud of how well I'm doing and are shocked at how quick it's coming off!!
Best decision I ever made starting S&S
X

Well the workout didn't happen per say, but I think I can class ploughing a pram through thick snow whilst trying to not slip on the ice then building a massive snowchicken as a workout today!!
Not had enough water yet and only just having my second pack of the day, ended up feeling a bit dizzy during today's antics. Ahhhh warmth,chill and food :)
X

Day 17!!! (Gosh it's going quick now)

Just had a vanilla shake warm with coffee, mmmm great way to start the day.
Last night was interesting, all I did was dream about slipping up on my diet, I was eating all kinds of junk when I (sort of)woke up I was worried I'd eaten some chocolate in my sleep haha.
I don't feel the need for any 'treats' at all though, probably helps that there is a lot of sweet flavours on this diet.
Another kettleworx workout today,I'm already starting to looking forwards to it (I can't quite believe I,ME, is looking forward to exercise) never thought that would happen.
X

Day 17!!! (Gosh it's going quick now)

Just had a vanilla shake warm with coffee, mmmm great way to start the day.
Last night was interesting, all I did was dream about slipping up on my diet, I was eating all kinds of junk when I (sort of)woke up I was worried I'd eaten some chocolate in my sleep haha.
I don't feel the need for any 'treats' at all though, probably helps that there is a lot of sweet flavours on this diet.
Another kettleworx workout today,I'm already starting to looking forwards to it (I can't quite believe I,ME, is looking forward to exercise) never thought that would happen.
X

Omg that's so weird I've had the exact same dream!

Well done on the workouts! You're doing so well, the thought of workouts (especially today) still makes me feel queasy haha xx

Omg that's so weird I've had the exact same dream!

Well done on the workouts! You're doing so well, the thought of workouts (especially today) still makes me feel queasy haha xx

Hehe from the sounds of it you got your workout last night ;) you go girl!!
Hangover aside that must've boosted your confidence level up a notch.
X

Hehe from the sounds of it you got your workout last night ;) you go girl!!
Hangover aside that must've boosted your confidence level up a notch.
X

Hahaha I did indeed but it was a bit TOO rigourous. The insides of my thighs are bruised hahaha.

I don't know how I feel today apart from in pain haha xx

Hahaha I did indeed but it was a bit TOO rigourous. The insides of my thighs are bruised hahaha.

I don't know how I feel today apart from in pain haha xx

Oh don't you'll make me jealous it's been 15months since I had a 'fun' workout haha
Sounds like a good night, I can't wait to have a drink again but I'm not touching a drop til I've done the full 12weeks or at my target weight,whatever comes first. It's easy for me though as I have no social life haha.
I've decided that when I finally do get my night out I want an American apparel dress!! I never thought I'd EVER get it one now I'm determined I'm gonna shop at the 'skinny ***** store' hahaha
Xx

Oh don't you'll make me jealous it's been 15months since I had a 'fun' workout haha
Sounds like a good night, I can't wait to have a drink again but I'm not touching a drop til I've done the full 12weeks or at my target weight,whatever comes first. It's easy for me though as I have no social life haha.
I've decided that when I finally do get my night out I want an American apparel dress!! I never thought I'd EVER get it one now I'm determined I'm gonna shop at the 'skinny ***** store' hahaha
Xx

Fun at the time, not so much now haha. Second time this has happened to me with a guy at work. Really need to stop getting so hammered!! I'll never learn haha.

Im regretting drinking so much just because I feel horrific. I actually feel thinner though, every cloud!!

Ooh American apparel!! Can you imagine?! You'll be looking hot and having fun workouts in no time haha xx

Haha I know!! I want one of their little backless black dresses, god I hope I get toned enough to pull it off,if not I have plenty of amazing clothes in small sizes, but there's nothing quite like a new dress (and shoes) is there?!
That's one thing I don't miss is the hangovers. No wonder you're craving carby food, I always do after drinking.
God help Liverpool when I do finally hit the tiles (I can be a bit wild on a night out)
Xx

Day 18!!!!

Just woke up and oh my, can I feel these muscles, stomach and back aching slightly, also started TOTM this has got to be the first time EVER that I don't feel rubbish, crampy and bloated!
Another workout for me today.
Still be going 100% except for half a square of dark chocolate (really had a craving,just needed a taste)
Every one is really starting to notice now! Wahoo!
:D
Hope everyone has a good day xx

My totm started yesterday, had a very naughty cheeseburger from McDonald's so a square of choccie is nothing!! I did rush off to the cross trainer for half hour though cos I felt so guilty. Funny how this diet makes you really think about what you eat! I have weigh in tomorrow which I'm dreading thanks to totm! X

My totm started yesterday, had a very naughty cheeseburger from McDonald's so a square of choccie is nothing!! I did rush off to the cross trainer for half hour though cos I felt so guilty. Funny how this diet makes you really think about what you eat! I have weigh in tomorrow which I'm dreading thanks to totm! X

I've decided not to weigh for a couple of weeks I thought I'm bound to be heavier what with TOTM and I've been working out so I expect to put n a few pounds of muscle before losing fat. Just gonna do inch loss. Hope by next week I'm a dress size smaller. It really does make you think about what's going in your gob,which is hopefully what's gonna stay with us after S&S xx

How you getting on today Mashworth? I did my inches yesterday and I've lost 6 inches from my hips since starting! Woop! Still not tempted to weigh either xx

How you getting on today Mashworth? I did my inches yesterday and I've lost 6 inches from my hips since starting! Woop! Still not tempted to weigh either xx

Really good thanks chick,just gearing myself up for another workout!! Been doing some research and from what I can find I'm best staying clear of cardio so just gonna stick with resistance and core exercises so I don't get ill or my body doesn't eat my muscle :/

That's awesome news!! Wow 6inches you must be made up :D I'm not gonna weigh for a bit either,I want to see big changes on the scales!!
How you feeling today hunni? Pizza craving over haha? Xx

Really good thanks chick,just gearing myself up for another workout!! Been doing some research and from what I can find I'm best staying clear of cardio so just gonna stick with resistance and core exercises so I don't get ill or my body doesn't eat my muscle :/

That's awesome news!! Wow 6inches you must be made up :D I'm not gonna weigh for a bit either,I want to see big changes on the scales!!
How you feeling today hunni? Pizza craving over haha? Xx

I read something about that too, don't wanna be just skin and bone. Well, I say that... Haha.

I've lost loads of inches from everywhere but that's the one I can remember. Didn't write them down so will have to do them again. I'm hoping to be edging into a 12s soon but don't think that's gonna happen before London like I wanted originally. Ahh well, I'll still keep plodding on ha.

No pizza craving today, barely wanted food when I got up but now I'm 3 packs down and only 1 left for my tea so ended up working out alright. I'll have been 100% for 4 weeks tomorrow, can't believe how quick it's going!

xx

I'm on week 3now,it really does go so quick once you've got past the first week doesn't it?!
When is it you go to London again?
Well one thing is for sure S&S works!!!
My clothes are fitting looser still so I might be down a dress size now??! I hope so!
If I am than that's only 4more to go.
Glad your feeling better everyone around me still seems to be getting ill,but I've never felt better and I've always had a shocking immune system.
X

Day 19

Started having 2shakes a day now instead of breakfast: shake, lunch: soup, dinner: meal, dessert: bar
Just done another workout, finding it a BIT easier now and much more enjoyable I can feel my muscles getter firmer but unfortunately until this fat is gone they won't be seen.
Still really hopeful that on Friday when I take my measurements there will be significant reduction.
I feel a bit at a plateau right now but I'm thinking that's because of TOTM, but still in high spirits.
Gonna have a nice soak now and whiten my teeth
Xx

I'm on week 3now,it really does go so quick once you've got past the first week doesn't it?!
When is it you go to London again?
Well one thing is for sure S&S works!!!
My clothes are fitting looser still so I might be down a dress size now??! I hope so!
If I am than that's only 4more to go.
Glad your feeling better everyone around me still seems to be getting ill,but I've never felt better and I've always had a shocking immune system.
X

It does go so quick! To think a only month ago we were both a dress size bigger than we are now! Woohoo! It definitely does work when you just go at it. Not weighing is liberating if you ask me, you concentrate more on what you actually look like I stead of focusing on numbers.

I go to London next weekend, I'm really looking forward to it! I'm seeing my friend tomorrow who I've not seen since I was 15 stone and a size 20 so his reaction should be a good indicator on how different I look. And a massive ego trip haha.

I think with having all the vitamins etc is what makes your immune system better. Anyone who says this diet is unhealthy clearly doesn't have a clue. I was much unhealthier before!!

xx

Back