Time to get serious!

yesterday all day id only had sandwich that other half made....
on the evening we had chinese but i had 41 weeklies so deffo enough to cover it :) n i really enjoyed it!! x

on the evening we had chinese but i had 41 weeklies so deffo enough to cover it :) n i really enjoyed it!! x

I love Chinese, I cant remember the last time I had it, ive got to stick to my points as I drank a lot of my weeklies last night, I stuck to single spirits though and had water in between, I bet if I work it out I might still have enough to have a Chinese tonight :)
xxxxxxxxx

I love Chinese, I cant remember the last time I had it, ive got to stick to my points as I drank a lot of my weeklies last night, I stuck to single spirits though and had water in between, I bet if I work it out I might still have enough to have a Chinese tonight :)
xxxxxxxxx

work it out then! dont deprive urself if u have points to use :)
x

had a lovely afternoon sitting in a pub on a canal :)

i must say its very quiet on here.....
may get led astray....

Btw great to have that many weeklies left.

How many lbs have you lost now Shez? I've lost track! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Btw great to have that many weeklies left.

How many lbs have you lost now Shez? I've lost track! X

im back to my original weight before i got pregnant

so a week after id had amelia i was 13st 12

im now 12.11 :) x

Ah that's great as Amelia is still very small.

Taken me till last month to lose my baby weight and my daughter is 2.5 years! X

Ah that's great as Amelia is still very small.

Taken me till last month to lose my baby weight and my daughter is 2.5 years! X

shes 4 n half months now :)

im happy to be back down to that, would like to see the 11s next but this is where it beings to get slowwwww

morning all
was abit down yesterday for numerous reasons, therefore had very little (if anything) to eat, i knw its not good but thats what i do, i dont comfort eat never have done, im the opposite

anyway i still feel the same this morning so debating on whether to cook the pork i got out the freezer n cook a dinner or whether im wasting my time - i shall see a bit later on

hope everyone else is ok :) x

morning all
was abit down yesterday for numerous reasons, therefore had very little (if anything) to eat, i knw its not good but thats what i do, i dont comfort eat never have done, im the opposite

anyway i still feel the same this morning so debating on whether to cook the pork i got out the freezer n cook a dinner or whether im wasting my time - i shall see a bit later on

hope everyone else is ok :) x

Aw I hope you feel better later on Shez, missing meals won't do you good but I totally know how you feel.
Sending you big hugs xxxx

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins.com

Hope you are ok Shez. Come on here and chat if you need to.

Think emotions effect you one way or other. I'm an over eater when feeling down personally.

Xx

didnt cook pork dinner -

bfast - coffee 3pp, almond slice 5pp
lunch - egg sandwich 9pp
dinner - other half decided to cook an "indoor bbq" trying to cheer me up, not knowing its prob made me worse thinkin about the points when iv had a "decent" week - nt even gna attempt to point cus iv clearly gone over dailies but he thinks its ok cus didnt eat yesterday "/

consisted of - 1 hot dog, 1 burger, 1 chinese pork chop, 2 chicken legs with salad

Oh men mean well don't they. Don't let it get you down Shez. To be fair he has a point if you didn't have much yesterday, hopefully will balance out!

Have you planned food for tomorrow?

I've got a weird few days coming up as working all day tomorrow, at a wedding Tuesday and then working all day Wednesday before go on hols . I normally just do 6 hour shifts so have breakfast at work but not lunch, so can plan fairly well but just going to have to see what happens this week as won't know what the lunch will be. Obviously the wedding cant stick to it whatsoever so it's all kind of out of my hands now till we go away Thursday.

X

ohh busy busy for u then :)

no idea what food will be on the menu today as we are going out for the day!!! x

Hi hun well done on ur loss ur dinners look lovely hope ur feelin better today i have been feelin quite down myself big hugsxxx

had a nice day yeah - we went shopping, then a walk around this big forest place, then stopped off for a cheeky beverage, then called to my aunties for a couple of hours - i havent been the best today either

bfast - sausage sandwich 11pp
lunch - egg mayo rolls 10pp, pint of lager n black,???
dinner - scampi, chips, peas n salad, tartare sauce 16pp
so gone way into weeklies already!!!

had a nice day yeah - we went shopping, then a walk around this big forest place, then stopped off for a cheeky beverage, then called to my aunties for a couple of hours - i havent been the best today either

bfast - sausage sandwich 11pp
lunch - egg mayo rolls 10pp, pint of lager n black,???
dinner - scampi, chips, peas n salad, tartare sauce 16pp
so gone way into weeklies already!!!

Snap I had scampi tonight too! X

Back