Time to get serious!

Awful rain here too! Got really soaked running out of work and on to pick up my kids. X

Ps hope you are having a good back on track day :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

yeah i popped to argos and got soaked from car to the door!!!!
im on track although iv gone over 5 already n its only monday! i think its bcus my dinner is so high it left me with hardly anythin for the rest of the day n bcus its totm im extra hungry!! x

Hi hun u are still doin good as pointin i havnt wrote on my diary as iv just lost track got to much on my head am goin to get weighed tomorrow and start of again we can do this x

Hi hun u are still doin good as pointin i havnt wrote on my diary as iv just lost track got to much on my head am goin to get weighed tomorrow and start of again we can do this x

hiya hun, iv restarted AGAIN today as blew it the weekend. havent weighed tho as dont wanna see the damage so will weigh nxt week! good luck xx

yeah i popped to argos and got soaked from car to the door!!!!
im on track although iv gone over 5 already n its only monday! i think its bcus my dinner is so high it left me with hardly anythin for the rest of the day n bcus its totm im extra hungry!! x

I've gone loads over today too! Although on nothing too crazy.

Have you thought about trying a filling and healthy day when you do chilli? As you can make the whole recipe for free if you use the 5% fat mince and have brown rice. All the other ingredients are 0 points. I only ever point the sour cream that I love so much! I've clearly got a thing for condiments as have mayo with most meals! Xx

You can do it love. Come on here and chat tomorrow when your weighed and start again xx

I've gone loads over today too! Although on nothing too crazy.

Have you thought about trying a filling and healthy day when you do chilli? As you can make the whole recipe for free if you use the 5% fat mince and have brown rice. All the other ingredients are 0 points. I only ever point the sour cream that I love so much! I've clearly got a thing for condiments as have mayo with most meals! Xx

im a big "sauce on the side" person lol whether it be ketchup, mayo, bbq, sweet chilli!!!

iv never looked into fillin n healthy always stuck to pps as thats what i know x

So so funny. Just because I am picturing myself bring just like you. X

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1431980342.405288.jpg

my delicious dinner which i overpointed so i feel happy about :) well i didn't necessarily overpoint, just didnt realise it made 3 portions instead of 2 so i had to do some editing!!!!
not such a bad day after all x

View attachment 173810

my delicious dinner which i overpointed so i feel happy about :) well i didn't necessarily overpoint, just didnt realise it made 3 portions instead of 2 so i had to do some editing!!!!
not such a bad day after all x

Omg that looks so delicious. I love chilli on a jacket potato, grated cheese on the top, I'm thinking my planned meals for the week might need a bit of altering lol xxx

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins.com

haha i do like a good jacket spud with it too but they're quite pointy!!
not a lover of cheese so that doesnt bother me but i could have easily eat a whole garlic baguette haha did well to stick to one slice!!!! x

haha i do like a good jacket spud with it too but they're quite pointy!!
not a lover of cheese so that doesnt bother me but i could have easily eat a whole garlic baguette haha did well to stick to one slice!!!! x
That's me too, love a good jacket but couldn't care less about cheese, also love a good slice of garlic bread! Your dinner looks really yummy x

Chilli looks absolutely delicious! I love it when you realise you've over pointed something :) xx

thank you ladies it was yummy :)

today im off to my mums n then supposed to be gettin amelia weighed this afternoon but its supposed to absolutely batter down and thunder n lightning sooooo i doubt i shall we walking anywhere in that!!!!!

bfast - apple
lunch - sandwich
dinner - hot n spicy chicken salad with sf wedges

will update with points later :)

have a good day everyone x

Have a lovely day with your mum and Amelia, how's Tom getting on with work? Xx

hes had bits n bobs here n there - been today but gone home cus raining, so prob got a day tomorrow - bout it really! still hunting for work!!
how bout ur other half? any luck x

ended up weighing myself
2lb down since last week :) although i gained 3 the week before

but on the right track again!!

Back