Time to get serious!

didnt have a good day food wise yesterday!!!
did plenty of walkin tho that i forgot to have lunch!

i had mighty lights crisps and then burger and chips for dinner - oops

"/

didnt have a good day food wise yesterday!!!
did plenty of walkin tho that i forgot to have lunch!

i had mighty lights crisps and then burger and chips for dinner - oops

"/

Shez how did you get on yesterday? I have never heard of mighty lights what are they? I am not really a crisp person, give me chocolate any day! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

didnt yesterday point but i didnt have a massively bad day!

lunch - sausage n bacon baguette
dinner - sharwoods curry, salad and chips
snacks - space raiders n a custard cream

Shez how did you get on yesterday? I have never heard of mighty lights what are they? I am not really a crisp person, give me chocolate any day! X

crisps n chocolate are both my downfall tbh!!
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1430651699.274945.jpg

another day of not pointing "/ really need to sort these weekends out

2 sausage n egg muffins

handful of cocktail sausages and a few little sausage rolls

feel bloated tonight, need to get back on the fruit salad n veg!

Hi hope I can join you on this weight watchers journey . My problem is weekends I just lose the plot and want to eat loads ! I hope by posting on here it will keep me on the straight and narrow , I have 13 wks to hols and want to lose some weight . I'm sure we can do this !!

Hi shez

Its wet, windy and cold here in Cheshire, I am sat here waiting for a call from the doctors, they said it will be some time today, I am trying to do jobs while listening for the phone, I would much rather be at the gym though :) xxxx

Hi shez

Its wet, windy and cold here in Cheshire, I am sat here waiting for a call from the doctors, they said it will be some time today, I am trying to do jobs while listening for the phone, I would much rather be at the gym though :) xxxx

im supposed to be walking over my moms then going on the train to my aunties - but its not fun pushing a pram whilst trying to hold a brolly, or even a hood on my head if its windy!!
argggggghhhh i love the sun too much!!!
x

Aww That's the reason I don't do umbrellas it hard holding one and pushing a pram! The weathers been ok here just bit windy but we had rain during the.night! Hope you have a nice afternoon with family x

had a lovely afternoon, i ended up having the car in the end as other half came home from work! which was a bonus else i probably would have stayed in today- weathers been vile!
crap car sharing!!

x

bfast - coffee 2pp
lunch - 2 crusty cobs with ham salad and branston 14pp (to be on safe side) crisps 4pp
dinner - chicken salad with wedges 10pp

30/30

Food sounds good. Yay to bringing on the sun please. Completely blown to pieces on the south coast today! My hair looks like I've been through a hedge! X

Back