Time to get serious!

I'm the same, I've been trying to have a pint of water or juice with each meal but sometimes forget lol xxx

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins.com

i forget! and drink too much diet coke! deffo gotta drink more tomorrow! at work i drank loads - constantly refillin bottle but constantly needing a wee haha xx

Hi shez ur plannin ahead looks great iv never done that how r u today x

it deffo helps me to plan in advance, i know how many points i have to play with that way :)

im good thanks hun, pleased with my food today - spent afternoon at other halfs mums in the garden and now im just relaxing watchin tele :) hope ur ok xx

Food for today looks good hun. I'm the same and definitely have to plan in advance.
After having a kidney infection and having to drink about 3 litres a day I felt so much better for it so I try to drink as much water as I can.
Hope you're having a nice evening! x

I'm with you on the water thing. I love coke zero but I've cut down this week and increased my water. We'll get there, it's just trying to make it a habit is the hard part.

Food today sounds good and lazying around a garden sounds great x

thanks ladies :)

just had a pint of water - need a wee already! i remember this does get better tho lol x

hi all
so today i woke up in cleaning mode - stripped bed, 2 loads of washin on washin line, cleaned bedroom, bathroom, toilet, hoovered whole house, then got extremely annoyed to see that tom had "accidently" turned our "spare" freezer off and defrosted everything! so that decided tonights tea - pork loin chops with mash n veg! tbh there wasnt much in there, but cooked bits n bobs so had a bit of a silly lunch which came to
n the rest has just gone in the bin!
anyways im over that now lol - hope everyone is having a good day!

bfast - yoghurt 1pp
lunch - concoction 8pp
dinner - 2 pork loin chops (not really sure how many points so will count same as chicken breasts) mash, veg, gravy 18pp

3pps left for a pudding later maybe

so planned meals seem to be going to plan - just not on the right days haha! try again....

tues- pork chops, mash, veg

wed - pork chops in chinese glaze, rice and peas

thurs- bbq chicken bacon melt, wedges salad

fri - chilli con carne/spag bol

Haha my meal plans are like that...I end up swapping days around. But I still find that planning helps me to stay on track. x

so last night i gave in and had a double decker - i blame tom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7pp out of weeklies

today we have gone shopping and a walk around town as its warm!! but stopped off in a cafe n had a mexican chicken baguette n a bottle of water, i have no idea how to point the baguette!!
tonights food is chinese pork chops, rice, peas!

ok so im pointing the baguette the same as the greggs one at 16pps as thats the nearest i can find!! eEEEEEeEkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

french fries 2pp
coffee 3pp

9pps left for dinner and its clearly more than that! no doing so well after all :(

not as good as i could be :(
iv always been strict through week - not touching weeklies to save them for the weekend but just hasnt happened! x

Back