Time to get serious!

totally wrecked it again, had wine at my cousins and crisps, totally way over my weeklies and i still have sat n sun yet!
i dont blame u if u all unsubscribe my diary - im hardly a ww role model

Don't be daft Shez, we are all human and in it together, I've blew my budget today, eat loads of ****, I've ended up coming up to bed then I'm away from all food lol xxxx

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins.com

Shez we are all the same and reading that others have slipped up doesn't make you unsubscribe, it makes us realise we are all in it together. Dieting and being healthy is hard work. It's impossible to be good all the time. Draw a line under it and start again tomorrow. You can do it xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

As everyone has already said...just draw a line under it.
We are all human and sometimes you just want to have a treat. We're here to support through the whole journey not just when we stick to plan :) xx

thank you all for ur kind words ...
but the weekend got worse as i had more wine and a chinese so tonight i shall draw the line and start a fresh tomorrow!!!
we go to devon in 2 weeks so want to be super good until then although its hardly like abroad as obv i wont have to wear a bikini or show my body but still id like to have lost SOMETHING by then!!!!
planned meals again for week so hopefully that will keep me on track...
hope uv all day a good weekend :) x

Only 2 weeks- stick to plan and your have great results in time! It be nice for you to get away and enjoy time together x

yeh im quite looking forward to it tbh. although we go abroad every year n will miss my tan this year but its a break!!!!! we are also meeting friends down there which will be nice - just got fingers n toes crossed that the weathers descent!! x

Devon is such a lovely place to go and it be extra nice having friends to meet up with! The weather is usually lovely during June so hopefully you picked the right time, we thinking about going there next year x

yeah its a lovely place :) so fingers crossed! suppose its what u make it neway despite the weather - would just be nice to take some nice photos on the beach etc for amelias first holiday in the sun! x

Aw Devon will be fab. Amelia won't know whether a she's abroad or not. I live in Dorset just by the beach and my kids just love it, they feel like they are in holiday all the time. Devon is so beautiful, the beaches are gorgeous. Keep my fingers crossed for the weather for you! X

Aw Devon will be fab. Amelia won't know whether a she's abroad or not. I live in Dorset just by the beach and my kids just love it, they feel like they are in holiday all the time. Devon is so beautiful, the beaches are gorgeous. Keep my fingers crossed for the weather for you! X

bet they love that!!! :) thanks hun x

so iv already made a chilli con carne for tomorrow night, just sat and pointed it and with rice it comes to 18pp - i love the meal tho and with salad is really filling ....so just means will have to be super careful what i have for rest of day!!
probably a tuna salad wrap for lunch :)

tues evening - hot n spicy chicken salad with sf wedges

wed evening - fish, mash veg n parsley sauce

thurs - chinese pork chops rice n peas

not sure about friday/sat/sun yet!

yeah its a lovely place :) so fingers crossed! suppose its what u make it neway despite the weather - would just be nice to take some nice photos on the beach etc for amelias first holiday in the sun! x

Aww sounds perfect, looking forward to seeing the holiday pics x We don't usually go broad just the odd short breaks or days out x

I love Devon. Haven't been in a couple of years but it's so beautiful. I hope the weather is good for you :)
And food plan looks great x

bfast - coffee 3pp
lunch - tuna salad wrap 10pp
dinner - chilli n salad 18pp
snacks - fruit n nut mix 2pp, pickled onions, cherry tomatoes, apple

3 weeklies used 46 remaining!

Awful rain here too! Got really soaked running out of work and on to pick up my kids. X

Ps hope you are having a good back on track day :)

Back