ProPoints Time to shift the junk from my trunk.

I really wasn't in the mood to eat this morning, but knew I needed something, I struggled getting the yogurt down me.
I am never hungry, I don't eat big portions, at lunch I forced my dinner down, I thought I was going to be sick.
Ive counted everything up and ive consumed just over 1000 calories which isn't good, ideally I should be having 1500 at day to lose weight.
Im hoping I will feel better tomorrow and can get a good breakfast in me. xxxxx

Aw perhaps you are coming down with something. Hope you feel better in the morning.
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

aww hope ur feeling ok hun?!

i only just about manage a yoghurt n a piece of fruit for bfast every day lol im not a bfast girl

food sounds great tho ur doin really well :) x

Thanks Shez. I think I need to man up lol xxx

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins.com

Aw perhaps you are coming down with something. Hope you feel better in the morning.
X

I'm thinking I've got a chill after coming out of aqua into the rain, my throat feels sore which I put down to swallowing pool water. I need a good sleep I think. Made some overnight oats so I know I don't have to make anything in the morning xxxx

I hope that you are feeling better this morning hun xx

Good morning everyone
Had a good nights sleep so feeling much better in myself, had a good breakfast (overnight oats with summer berries) my friends just rang asking me to go shopping, she needs holiday clothes so we are gonna have a good rummage around next and matalan, she will try the clothes on and I will tell her if her arse looks fat in them.........as a good friend should lol

Hope everyone has a good day and the miserable weather doesnt get you down xxx

Good morning everyone
Had a good nights sleep so feeling much better in myself, had a good breakfast (overnight oats with summer berries) my friends just rang asking me to go shopping, she needs holiday clothes so we are gonna have a good rummage around next and matalan, she will try the clothes on and I will tell her if her arse looks fat in them.........as a good friend should lol

Hope everyone has a good day and the miserable weather doesnt get you down xxx

glad ur feeling better :)
sounds like a good day - cant beat a bit of retail therapy!!!
we r gonna have a storm here but then it should clear the air for a beautiful week :) im hoping anyway!
enjoy! x

Im glad that you woke up feeling better! And hope that you enjoyed the retail therapy! I love shopping for holiday clothes.
It's been raining so heavy here with thunder and lightning...hopefully it'll stop soon.xx

NOTE TO SELF.

Did you really need that doughnut, why did you not point it before you ate it......10 bloody points on a doughnut.
------------------------------------------
Tomorrow I'm back on track

NOTE TO SELF.

Did you really need that doughnut, why did you not point it before you ate it......10 bloody points on a doughnut.
------------------------------------------
Tomorrow I'm back on track

Made me laugh as I do this all the time. Usually when baking with the kids. Try something small just to check it tastes good, what... How many points?!!! My Easter cake was 16 points a slice... Naughty nigella recipe. Delicious though! X

I think you are doing great with your exercise!

I used to weigh in on a Friday and it was when I was most successful on weight watchers. I found I would have Saturday as an "off" day and be back on it for 6 straight days.

x

New weigh in day.

14st 2.6lb which is what I was last Monday. Im off to meet my sister for a brew then I am going to the gym for a hour :)

Have a great day everyone xxxxx

Hey, good to not put on. You can relax about the doughnut now. Hope the gym went well x

It's good that you haven't put on :)
Hope you're having a nice day xx

BREAKFAST=
Daughter made me breakfast in bed. 3 small rice cakes with lightest Philadelphia (3) points
Glass lemon squash

LUNCH
Spiced chicken pasta salad (8) points
Grapes
Pint water

TEA=
Poached egg, sausages, mushrooms, tomatoes, brown toast (13) points
Glass blackcurrent squash

SNACKS=
Black coffee
Cadbury snacks (3) points

27/29 used
4 activity points earned

Had a lovely day, I met up with my sister in a local café, had a coffee with her, it was nice to spend time with her without the kids being there. Then im quite busy for a few days. Im babysitting my god daughter for a hour tomorrow then me and my son have a lunch date with my other sister.
Friday my daughter (shes 12) has a inset day so we are trying to find something good to do together.
Then the kids are at their dads all weekend so im going to be watching my niece sing at our town 3 day music festival.
Im hoping we get good weather xxxx

sounds like u got a lovely but busy few days ahead!
fingers crossed the weathers nice for u - its warmin up again here its "supposed to be" 18, 19 degrees tmoro! x

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1432183836.380484.jpg

Looking at this forecast it doesn't look like we will get a sunny weekend here in Cheshire lol xxx

Back