ProPoints Time to shift the junk from my trunk.

So happy with myself, I met up with my sister and her OH for brunch, they decided on a market café, they ordered a large fry up with all the trimming, omg I was nearly sick just looking at it, it was dripping in fat, it really looked like a heart attack on a plate, I decided against having anything eat so sat there with a black coffee :)

BREAKFAST=
Overnight oats (3) points
Glass of squash

LUNCH=
Chicken salad (6) points
Pain au chocolate (6) points
Blackcurrant squash

TEA=
Sweet potato fries (5) points
Veg pitta pizza (5) points
Coleslaw (2) points
Salad
Water

SNACKS=
Black coffee

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1432226634.587395.jpg

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins.com

Well done for resisting the fry up!
Dimmer looks yummy xx

BREAKFAST=
Glass of squash

LUNCH=
Chicken salad (6) points
Pain au chocolate (6) points
Blackcurrant squash

TEA=
Veg pitta pizza (5) points
Coleslaw (2) points
Salad
Water

SNACKS=
Black coffee

View attachment 173954

How was the pizza? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

that pizza looks delicious i may have to buy some - how many points? x

All it was whole meal pitta, veg and a sprinkle of cheese. I said 5 points as lidls own pittas are 3 points. I might be wrong but it can't be far off xxx

My daughter is off school today, she asked if she could make a special lunch for us, she's been shopping and made everything. She's even weighed everything so I can point whatever I eat. I really do have a lovely daughter. ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1432295494.794800.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1432295515.803348.jpg

I know it looks like a lot of food but it wasn't really, it worked out 21 points each if we ate everything, we didn't have the quiche or 2 of the cakes, we did have the hot chocolate while we chilled with a face pack on lol xxx

BREAKFAST=
Glass water

LUNCH=
Afternoon tea of sandwiches, cakes, fruit and hot chocolate (19) points
aaaaarrrrgggghhh!!!!
Water

TEA=
Prawn salad (5) points
Glass juice

Earned 3 activity points

Going out for the evening, the plan is to stick to single spirits with diet coke then alternate with water.
Will probably end up at the night club so will earn a few points dancing lol

I had brilliant night out with my sister, had 8 drinks so thats 16 points, did a lot of dancing so that's extra activity lol. Normally after a night of drinking I would have got something from the takeaway to take home, or would have ate something once home in bed, but last night I did neither. Had a big bottle of water and got in bed, feel quite good today, back on track with my overnight oats and glass of water :)

BREAKFAST=
Water

LUNCH=
Prawn pasta salad (5) points
Ww yogurt (1) point
Skips (2) points
Water

TEA=
Chicken tikka salad wrap (9) points

SNACKS=
Rice cakes with Philadelphia (2) points
Kit kat (3) points

29/29 used
42/49 used

Food sounds good today :).

Well done on not eating after your night out!

When I was a student (and at my biggest) I used to eat cheesy chips or a chicken burger after a night out. At least 4 times a week, sometimes more! Everyone did it at uni though so it didn't seem odd. However I was at a really sporty uni so most people burnt off the calories whilst I didn't as am rubbish at sport! Looking back was like a whole extra meal on top of all the alcohol I'd drunk to warrant the food! Those were the days! X

glad u enjoyed urself and well done on not eating crap afterwards :)
all my friends used to go to the kebab shop after a night out, i never had anythin, the thought of food after a good drink - yuk! haha pint of water n bed for me x

glad u enjoyed urself and well done on not eating crap afterwards :)
all my friends used to go to the kebab shop after a night out, i never had anythin, the thought of food after a good drink - yuk! haha pint of water n bed for me x

Yes normally I would have ordered a cheese burger or chips with bbq sauce and mayo, or sometimes both :doh: The thought of it now disgusts me.
I can still have all them things but make them myself at home using low fat ingredients :) xxxxxxx

Yes normally I would have ordered a cheese burger or chips with bbq sauce and mayo, or sometimes both :doh: The thought of it now disgusts me.
I can still have all them things but make them myself at home using low fat ingredients :) xxxxxxx

best way to do it :)

i totally enjoyed my bacon, sos, egg sandwich the other morning, it was totally grease free, n u could tell, all cooked on george foreman, sometimes u go in cafes n its dripping with grease - bleurghhhh

Yes! That's been the bit I've learnt is to cook all my meals more healthily. Going forward I'm more confident in keeping it up as it's not a hardship to have learnt new recipes and things to cook. Most of the time now don't feel like I'm dieting.

The only meal that has been a total fail as could tell was a diet meal was the weightwatchers moussaka. Using quark for the normal bechamel topping was not cutting it! So am avoiding anything that says quark now haha xx

Back