Time to take control!

Just wanted to say best of luck with it all,it's a big change to make ( with lots of ups and downs! ?) but so worth. Just wanted to add that the best purchase that I made was a little digital diet scales. Didn't get the weightwatchers one,just picked up one in tesco and I'd be lost without it. I ALWAYS overestimate how much I can have if I don't weigh it. And sometimes I get a pleasant surprise- was having microwave popcorn and weighed out my 30g- and it was loads. Guilt free eating!
Anyway,best of luck,xxx

Hey Tras, thanks for your msg :) Are we taling digital scales to weigh the food or yourself? I only have some old scales to weigh ood so might end up buying some more. I bought the weight watchers scales to weigh yourself a few months ago and was petrified to get on lol

Anyway today is my weigh in day and i always do it first thing in a morning, so bearing in mind it was TOTM last week, i had a date and i had KFC for dinner yesterday and a bar of chocolate, i was extreamly surprised to see the scales saying 25.6 and a half, which means i've put on half a pound since last Monday and i'm not actually too disapointed!!
BRING ON THIS WEEK :)

glad your date went well hun....I point mullerlight at 2pp as well....1/2lb on isn't too bad and you'll have that offf and more in no time x

Not too bad hon, bet you'll have a good loss next monday now, hope your WW pack arrives soon... Lemme know if its any good yeah?! I love a bit of kfc meself lol. I went mad yesterday and spent 12pp on a caramel shortbread from costa (least I think they're 12pp).
I have the weight watchers scales too hon, they're ok but they can be testy... Sometimes have to stand on them a few times to get a definite weight. Oh and make sure they're on an absolutely flat surface too.
I bought some kitchen digital scales in argos on friday so they'll be handy as well :D x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

haha yeah Sarah i was dead excited when i first bought them used them in my bathroom (they fit into a tile) and then i decided to do it on carpet and it said id lost a stone was like woooop then realised i had to do it on tiles haha and yeah i have to weigh myself three times in a morning just to see if its showing right lol.
Well had a good day today stuck to it meatballs is in the oven smells lovely but im a bit worried as im not a tomato fan so this is either gonna love me or hate me situation lol.
Is nimble bread the same as weight watchers for points its less calories but not too sure, i was a numpty and picked the wrong one up!! Grrr after tea i think i might have a curly wurly seeing as i have some points left :) x

Ok so i need a rant, I've been working at this company for 4mths next week and i'm already dealing with the top 7 accounts under the account manager and hes gone on holiday so now hes away i'm in control but whats got me is hes not back for two weeks and because we're loosing money on some steel its my fault? HOW is that my fault that its not been priced up properly? I dont even deal with that sort of stuff, then my knee goes and clicks out again which means i cant do me Zumba like i had planned today is a really bad day!!! :(

Anyhoooo, food diary as below.
Breakfast
Porridge 5p
Apple

Snack
Go ahead 3 pack forest fruit 4pp

Lunch
Brown bread 4pp
butter lightly spread 2pp
Ham 4
4 small sausage rolls 5pp
Skips 2 pp
Mullerlight Strawberry 2pp
Grapes
Orange

Tea
Pizza, so 4points
mozzarella 40g 4pp?
onion

total points 37
i had a kit kat chunky aswell which i have no idea so 6pp

43 pp still 11 left might have a curly wurley hehe

Toodle pips x

Wednesday

Breakfast
Porridge 5p
Apple

Snack
Go ahead 3 pack forest fruit 4pp

Lunch
Brown bread 4pp
butter lightly spread 2pp
Ham 4
4 small sausage rolls 5pp
Skips 2 pp
Mullerlight Strawberry 2pp
Grapes
Orange
Peach

Tea
Chicken 4pp
Philly 2 p
Bacon (3slices) 3p?
New potatoes 5p?

I'm not entirley sure on the points for tea but i have a lot left if anyone would like to correct me

total points 42/54 Should i really be eating 54points? its rather high.

Depends on the bacon hon. the bacon medallions I get are 1pp each. But if I get rashers with fat still on then they're about 2pp each. There are bacon medallions out there that are 1pp for 2 but I can't find them lol :(
Potatoes, give 1pp per 50g (raw weight)... So I hear ;)

lol have weighed on carpet before too, quite gutting once the few seconds of bliss disapear and you realise the rookie mistake :)

Thanks Sarah you're a wee gem! This pack needs to hurry up and get here!

Well tried that chicken wrapped in bacon and philly last night and lets just say it doesnt agree with me had like two hours sleep all night due to being up and throwing up, god knows whats wrong with me! But i'm at work! which i think was a big mistake cos i really don't feel up to it.

Breakfast
nothing i can't stand to look at water never mind food!

Snack will have the forest fruits slices
apple if i can manage it

Dinner i have
4slices bread so 4pp ww
4 lices of wafer thin ham 4?
skips 2

snack
muller light strawberry yogurt 2pp

Tea i have no idea not entirley sure i'll be able to eat dinner never mind tea,
but plan of action when i get home, bath and bed even tho it'll be really early but when you feel like hell all you want is your bed, or is that just me?lol

MRSK87, Yep i only ever did it that onces tho lol i was really proud of myself cos i thought YES finally a diet that was working (SW) and then i realised it hadnt at all! grrrr lol how's your weight loss going? x

Toodle pips gonna put on the air con and open window even tho i'm freexing but hot too? not possible!!

Ah hon you should be in bed!! Wonder was your chicken cooked enough maybe, I undercooked mine once ages ago and was sick as a dog! Now I practically cremate it lol. Watch the bread hon, don't know any bread that's 4pp for 4 slices. Bread I get is 4pp for 2 slices. Some of the WW bread is 1pp for one slice but 3pp for 2 etc. feel better soon! X

Thanks Marnie :) Am a bit better am starting to feel hungry but not sure what to have :(

Sarah you did it again lol i just though cos the WW watchers bread was 1pp per slice i thought thats how you pointed it, obviously not! lol luckily i've not been eating all my points a day so im still under. It cant have been the chicken my mum and sister had the same and they're both fine was just me being badly :(

Todays food intake turned out like this

Breakie nothing

snack - slices forest fruit 4pp

dinner,
skips 2pp
2 slices WW bread 3pp (Ta Sarah) didnt even eat crust!
ham 2 slices hmm 2pp?
hand ful of grapes

So i've used 11 pints out of my 54, erm help! hehe I could go have a big mac from mc ds but i really dont even want that! Bath time and prob bed with no tea. :(

Thanks guys xx

Ah hon only 11pp today? Poor you. Get some rest, hope you feel better soon! X

Thanks Sarah

Unfortunately i must have a bug or something yesterday i managed a bacon sandwich on white bread with 2 rashers.

Felt a bit better today or so i thought, i had my normal forest fruit bars, then i had to nip to co-op to get something for dinner but they didnt have any bread? WTF So i had to get this chicken, stuffin and onion sandwich didnt eat the crusts cos i was feeling sick again, got home had a peach and thats about it i cant even count the points and TBH that pre-packed sandwich has got to be high surely?
Hopefully i feel better tomorrow missed my tea tonight and i was cooking Fajitas my all time fave and i don't even want it! :(

Argh this sick feeling needs to do one! God help me if i'm ever pregnant hate feeling sick or actually being sick lol

Hope everyones doing well and keeping at it xx

Woooop am back!!! Not felt sick for 24hrs so back on the diet for me!
Yesterday was kinda a blow out day as i ended up having

Mexican chicken sandwich from Greggs
Sausage roll
few spoons of ben and jerrys caramel chew chew
then
3 mozzarella sticks
hand full of potato wedges
and a chicken wrap!
oh then i had a muffin.

Today is going to be a better day!

Sarah I got the pack yesterday but i've ordered the wrong one! hehe I ordered the Delux version still has loads of stuff and the WW calculator but now ordering the starter pack lol doh!!! :)

Welcome back hon. :)
Awh I thought the deluxe version had the starter pack in it aswell?! That sucks! x

Hey up chicken, yeah i thought it would have the starter pack in it too but erm nope lol it does have a cd which ill have a go on later and it also has a shopping guide which is rather useful and it has the take away section aswell so thats all useful so am not too disapointed! Plus the calculator is pretty nifty! keep using it on all the stuff in the cuboard haha 3 points for half a can of Tomato soup from Heinz? not bad and with my points i could have a full one!
Yeah deff worth a try but now buying the actual starter pack should really just go to a class and get it but never have the time to go! :(

How's things with you dear?x

Oh WW do their own tomato soup and its 2pp for the can (slightly smaller than the regular heinz can) and its made BY heinz and to me it tastes exactly like the normal tomato soup, I love it lol! Heehee I wish I had your points sometimes. Do you ever just crave a chicken burger lol, I'm craving a McChicken sandwich all week!? Didn't lose any weight this week either but keeping at it. Might not use all my weeklies this week.
Hmm I still haven't bought a starter pack or anything, the eat out guide and shopping guide would be handy though! :) x

Back