Tinks' road to confidence......

Hey Tinks, how're you getting on? Not heard a lot from you lately, hope everythings okay xx

Princess_Stevie said:
Hey Tinks, how're you getting on? Not heard a lot from you lately, hope everythings okay xx

Hi Stevie, I'm ok thanks. Just been a bit fed up. So not updated much. Feel like the diet isn't going great. Was naughty and checked the scales. Pound on. So made me feel down.

But hey ho. Decided to plan a day in advance now, and gave my butt a kick.

The weekends are so hard!!

Hope your ok and have had a good weekend xx

Hi Stevie, I'm ok thanks. Just been a bit fed up. So not updated much. Feel like the diet isn't going great. Was naughty and checked the scales. Pound on. So made me feel down.

But hey ho. Decided to plan a day in advance now, and gave my butt a kick.

The weekends are so hard!!

Hope your ok and have had a good weekend xx

Hey hun, try not to worry too much. We're only human and all have those little stages where we're quite "naughty" - that pound will be back off before you know it!! :) xx

Morning everyone. WI this morning STS. I will lose weight next week.

Todays food will be:

Day: extra easy.

HEXA: Milk
HEXB: WM bread.

Breakfast: Scrambled egg, beans mushroom toast. 1 syn lf marg. 1 syn tom
Sauce

Lunch: HM Pasta. Chopped toms, pasata, Tom puree, onion, garlic, mushroom. Cherry tom. Basil. (didn't eat a lot of this as wasn't hungry)

Dinner: fajita spice, (1.5 syn) chicken, mushroom, cherry toms, onion, red pepper. Uncle bens rice 2 1/2 syn. Few wedges.

Hope everyone has a good day.

Total syns: 5

Woo.

X

Last edited:
Morning everyone. WI this morning STS. I will lose weight next week.

Todays food will be:

Day: extra easy.

HEXA: Milk
HEXB: WM bread.

Breakfast: Scrambled egg, beans mushroom toast. 1 syn lf marg.

Lunch: HM Pasta. Chopped toms, pasata, Tom puree, onion, garlic, mushroom. Cherry tom. Basil.

Dinner: fajita spice, (1.5 syn) chicken, mushroom, cherry toms, onion, red pepper. Boiled rice. Sw wedges.

Hope everyone has a good day.

X

There you go hun, a maintain is so much better than a gain :) Well done!! xx

Well done on your STS. I bet you'll have lost in inches though. I tend to find it's one or the other. I also get a good run then nothing for a while then another good run.
You may be the same as me.

But if you look at your start date and the amount you've lost you're doing really well. I reckon more than 2lbs a week. Try not to be too disheartened.

Hope your day is going well. :)

Thank you. Yeah not letting it get me down. Onwards and downwards. Yeah my bf says I'm looking thinner. Maybe your right about inches.
:)

Yeah overall I'm happy with what I have lost on total, just think now it's slowing down. :( lol

I need to drink more too so I don't think that's helping matters. Well drinking more water. I just forget about it. Opposes :s

Today's has been quite a good day, had my appraisal at work and that went really well. Roll
On 7.30pm then it's home time so will be even more happier :)

Plus pay day tomorrow.

Hope you have had a good day x

Haha deffinatly. I'm the same now I have the app. Spend most of my lunch ad breaks having a nose around . :D

Xx

I would if i could. Where I sit at work everyone can see my screen. I have to tell people off for going on the Internet so me being on it is a no no lol.

Yeah had an ok night. Bf poorly on the sofa feeling sorry for himself, so I cooked dinner caught up on corrie and in bed lol.

I bet your so glad you have the Internet at home now :) finally lol

X

Hello everyone.

100 % yesterday woo.

Today

Day: Green.

HEXA: Cheese and Milk
HEXB: Wm bread and Ham

Breakfast: Wm toast. 1 syn butter

Lunch: Jacket no butter. Cheese and beans and salad. No Mayo. woop woop

Dinner: Bf called me to say he is making omellete. He read my mind.

So omellete with toms, onion, mushroom, ham. Beans and sw chips. Will have 1 syn mayo.

So should be 2 syn today.

:)

Plus drank more water today and went to the gym after work. :)

xx

Last edited:
Hi,

Yeah its been ok thank you, felt like it went on longer than it should. But hey ho, soon be Friday lol.

Hope you have had a good day hun.

x

Well I have drawn a line under yesterday. I was really good apart from the Chinese that fell into my mouth. The bf is away now for 5 days :( so we decided to have a nice meal. So the bf decided to have Chinese.

Did enjoy it but felt poorly afterwards.

Now he's gone I will stay on track!!

Breafast: wm toast 1 syn butter.

Lunch: jp no butter, cheese (hexa) and beans. Salad. 1 syn Mayo.

X

Back