Tinyshoes diary - all comments welcome!

Hey Huni, just catching up with your diary, are you ok??? You sound down about the weight loss and then go on to saboutage your good intentions later in the day.
I know the weather is pants at the moment, but is there something that you could do to take your mind off it all???
Come on! Everytime that you go to reach for something naughty, you should think about the wedding, picture yourself in your dress but its bursting at the seams and everyone is laughing at you as you say your vows.
This is the image I had when I was getting married and it worked for me!!!
Move on and you will get the results that you want!

Kerry-Ann
xx

Hey Huni, just catching up with your diary, are you ok??? You sound down about the weight loss and then go on to saboutage your good intentions later in the day.
I know the weather is pants at the moment, but is there something that you could do to take your mind off it all???
Come on! Everytime that you go to reach for something naughty, you should think about the wedding, picture yourself in your dress but its bursting at the seams and everyone is laughing at you as you say your vows.
This is the image I had when I was getting married and it worked for me!!!
Move on and you will get the results that you want!

Kerry-Ann
xx

Thanks Mrs V! I just seem to be going through a 'down' phase personally as well as with the diet, I don't know why maybe it's the weather and dark nights/mornings! Once the wedding dress shop phones and tells me my dress has arrived and I need to book a fitting for MY ACTUAL DRESS :D that will probably kick me into it a bit more, or if my h2b finally agrees to go to the Maldives! I don't actually do any exercise either which is my main problem really. I would love to get back into swimming but I have a HUGE confidence problem and the thought that I might bump into someone I know in my swimming costume when I get there stops me from going! I know that probably sounds completely stupid but that's how I feel! Can you buy whole body swimming costumes so my thighs aren't on show?! lol :8855: Well done on your weight loss you are doing fantasticly (if that's a word!!).

Last edited:
Tuesday 10th February - Extra Easy - going to try and fill up on meals more so I don't snack as much or that's the idea! Trouble is I tend to get bored of eating before I'm full!!

B: 2 x ww bread (HEB), Flora (1), Jam (2)

Snk: Grapes

L: Pasta, 5 x LC triangles (HEA), Shape LS yoghurt

Snk: 1 x Quorn egg (1)

D: Stir fried veg in Blue Dragon chow mein sauce (3) with salmon and lots of egg fried rice (rice, egg, soy sauce, pinch of garlic) - this was lovely and real filling!

Snk: Maltesers choc bunny (8)

Drink: 1 x decaf coffee, 3 x NAS squash, 1 x Lilt Z, 1 x green tea, 1 x tea

Syns: 15

Last edited:
Wednesday 11th February - Green Day - still not enjoying it I'm hoping it's just a phase and am trying to get through it without completely going off the rails!! Just can't seem to be bothered to plan my meals at the mo so keep ending up with a mugshot for lunch!

B: Porridge (HEB) with milk (HEA)

Snk: Alpen Light (1/2 HEB)

L: Chow mein mugshot, Quorn eggs (3), Shape LS yoghurt

Snk: Alpen Light (1/2 HEB), Quorn egg (1)

D: 2 x potato waffles (5), 2 x poached eggs, 2 x Quorn sausages

Snk: Rice pudding (rice, milk HEA, sweetener, Total 0% yog), Mini cad buttons (4)

Drink: 2 x decaf coffee, NAS squash x 3, Lilt Z x 1 can, 1 x green tea

Syns: 13

Last edited:
Dont be down Huni.
Im the same with planning a Green Day lunch and usually have to make something like a cheese and potato pie or a Pasta n Sauce bake the night before to re-heat at work.
You will get there, you just have to bounce out of this down mood and you will be fine.

Thursday 12th February - Extra Easy I think - had some great news this morning, our friends have had their little baby boy!! How exciting! :D
Think I'm going to be over on my syns today as I've grabbed a tin of soup out of the cupboard and it's h2bs turn to cook tonight which means curry sauce out of a jar lol! Got on scales a day early and it looks like I've put 2 lbs on anyway not surprising my heart hasn't been in it at all this week!

B: Cherry choc mullerlight with banana & kiwi
Snk: Alpen Light (3)
L: Heinz Minestrone soup (8.5), wm roll (HEB)
Snk: Alpen Light (3)
D: Chicken, curry sauce (8 syns), rice
Snk: WW crisps (3.5), Mini cad buttons (4)
Drink: 2 x decaf coffee, 2 x NAS squash, 1 x diet pop, 1 x green tea, 1 x tea
Syns: 30! What a terrible day - I completely messed up having Alpen Lights as a 2nd HEB forgetting I was doing EE, had no HEA either! Grabbed the tin of soup because I wasn't organised didn't think it would be quite THAT high in syns! My head just isn't in this anymore for some reason! Maybe I need a break or try something different....

Last edited:
Hi Tiny I am alot bigger than you hun and I started swimming a few months ago for the first time in about 17 years. I didn't feel comfy in my cozy so I put some swimming shorts on over the top as well. I probably look silly but I feel covered up. Give it a go.

I am going to start again. I think I will go today actually. xx

Hi Tiny I am alot bigger than you hun and I started swimming a few months ago for the first time in about 17 years. I didn't feel comfy in my cozy so I put some swimming shorts on over the top as well. I probably look silly but I feel covered up. Give it a go.

I am going to start again. I think I will go today actually. xx

That's a great idea thanks, it's my thighs I hate showing! Any idea where I will get some swimming shorts at a reasonable price? :D Are they womens or mens?

Friday 13th February - Green Day - have put 2lbs on this week which really isn't a surprise as I have sort of loosely stuck to it but had a terrible weekend and have struggled this week. I'm getting tired of thinking about food all the time....how many HE's have I had how many syns have I had what can I eat for dinner later etc....it's got me so I don't know what to eat anymore coz I'm sick of thinking about it!! Gonna have a think this weekend I might start doing WW coz you don't have to plan quite so much and I did get down to almost a stone lower than I am now without too much effort with WW 5 years ago. Maybe that diet just suits me better we are all different after all.....

B: Shape LS yoghurt, banana

L: 4 x ryvita (HEB), soft cheese (HEA), cheese curls (3.5)

D: I don't know yet!! Maybe smash pizza if I have time!

Drink: 2 x decaf coffee, 1 x NAS squash, 1 x diet pop, 1 x green tea

Syns: 3.5 planned

Back