Tinyshoes diary - all comments welcome!

Tuesday 23rd December - Green Day (ish!)

B: 2 x weetabix (HEB) with milk (HEA)
Snk: 2 x Heroes (5 syns), 3 x Celebrations (6 syns) - oopsy!
L: 1 x wm roll (HEB), cheese (1/2 HEA), cheese curls (3.5 syns), Banana mullerlight with chopped banana
D: Quorn sf burger (2.5 syns), SW chips
Syns: Definitely over on my syns as I had a few more chocs than I have written down here! Ah well!!
Drink: 4 x NAS squash, 1 x decaf coffee

Last edited:
:xmassign:
Christmas Eve!! - Wednesday 24th December - Green Day - to be honest when I finish work at 2 today, this is it for me until after Christmas now :eek:. If I start to feel rubbish I might get back on it earlier but I'm aiming to get back on SW on Monday 5th Jan :) - I may post my diary so I don't completely lose track but I'll see how busy I am while I'm off work!! So MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone and here's to a Happy 2009 - I'm getting married!!!:character00250:
Today's diary (ish!):

Snk: 1 x Celebration (2 syns), 1 x choc biscuit (4.5 syns), Clementines

L: Mugshot, Shape LS yoghurt, Banana

D: 'Buffet tea' at bf's sister's so that's where the naughtiness will probably start...then out for a few drinks later although I don't drink much and I don't want to be hung over tomorrow!

HAVE A GREAT ONE EVERYONE!!!! :109:

Right then back to it - I hope everyone has had a great Christmas and is looking forward to the new year. I've had a week and a half off and have eaten so much naughty but nice food it's unreal, and to be honest although it tastes nice at the time I have spent alot of evenings feeling sick! And I feel so tired and sluggish I am sort of looking forward to getting back on plan! So starting tomorrow I am back at work (boo hoo - although in the current climate I know I should be grateful I have a job to go back to!). I won't stick to plan 100% for the first couple of weeks as I have got things to eat up (chocolates/wine etc) but I will do my best and try and stick to 15-20 syns a day which I know is a little excessive but I'm hoping it will slowly reverse the damage I have done over Christmas. I think I have put on 4 or 5lbs :eek: which is around what i was expecting so I'm hoping to at least lose this in January. I am going to try the new Extra Easy plan although I don't go to class so may get it slightly wrong so don't anyone copy me haha!! If anyone sees anything I am doing wrong (apart from the obvious 'slip-ups' at weekends :eek: please let me know. I am getting married in October this year so really want to try and lose 14-21lbs by around June time (my 31st bday) then maintain til wedding. Thanks everyone and good luck for 2009!!

Monday 5th January - trying Extra Easy - tgt syns less than 20 (still a few things to eat up from crimbo!)

Snk: Red grapes

L: Tuna, pasta, salad, Morrisons ES cup soup (2.5 syns)

Snk: 2 x chocs (5 syns), 2 pieces choc (5 syns)

D: Chilli (lean minced beef, baked beans, s/corn, Schwartz mix 2 syns) with rice

Snk: White choc buttons don't know how many so have gone over my syns today but in my defense (haha!!) I have a really bad cough and just can't be bothered to be strict with myself!

Drink: 3 x decaf coffee, 4 x NAS squash, 1 x diet pop

Syns: 14.5 plus white choc buttons, and some cough medicine which I am not counting! Failed a bit today but at least I'm back to keeping a diary I guess it's a step in the right direction. All this coughing is making me feel so tired and achy and just FED UP!! Excuses excuses.....

Last edited:
Tuesday 6th January - Extra Easy again - still got a bad cough was up alot in the night with it, poor oh didn't get much sleep coz of me either so feel guilty about that, and so so tired. I will try and stick to plan today but I don't feel very good...

B: 1 x slice (800g loaf)wm toast (HEB), butter (2 syns)

Snk: Satsuma, Clementine

L: Chow mein mugshot - hope these are still free on Extra Easy, not sure if it has to be fresh free food?? WW cheese puffs (3.5 syns?)

Snk: 4 x chocs (10 syns)

D: 3 x Morrisons diet sausages, mashed potato (2 syns butter), baked beans, Tom K (1 syn)

Snk: 3 x biscuits (13.5 syns)

Syns: Way over again I'm just feeling so so tired and fed up of coughing so resisting those xmas leftovers is even more difficult

Drink: 2 x decaf coffee, 4 x NAS squash, 1 x diet pop

Last edited:
Wednesday 7th January - Extra Easy again (ish!) - this may change to a Green Day later on! I feel so poorly today - think the nearly sleepless nights have caught up with me, my cough seems to be a little better but when I do cough it feels like I have done 1000 sit-ups and been hit on the head with a hammer, everywhere aches! :wave_cry:Sat at work now wondering why on earth do I drag myself in when I feel so bad - no-one else seems to! I just feel so bad calling in sick especially seeing as it's the first week of the year! So I'm not exactly optimistic about sticking to plan today either - especially as I am taking cough medicine and have some throat lozenge things too! Anyway here goes.....

Snk: Grapes

L: (If I'm still at work and awake by then!) Chicken mugshot, WW cheese puffs (3.5 syns), Shape LS yoghurt

D: Maybe a chicken curry or maybe just egg on toast which will break the diet completely depends what I can be bothered to cook when I get in unless by some miracle oh will cook tonight - VERY doubtful, even when I'm ill he won't help me out :cry:eek:ops guess who's feeling sorry for herself today?!

Drink: 2 x coffee (1 decaf), NAS squash x 1, diet pop x 1

aww you poor thing ..i am at home ill too so know how you feel but maybe best you go home and get into bed and get warm honey ...
your diary is not bad considering your still using up goodies ..mug shots are still free on EE infact anything that was free before is still free you just need to have only 1 hb and 1ha
I made a leek and chicken soup and having it later as i cant be bothered to eat at the moment
good luck honey hope you feel better soon
hugs gilly xxxx

Yeah thanks Gillybeans - I managed to stay at work most of the day but stayed at home Thurs and Fri and like you didn't feel like eating much so haven't kept a diary and didn't stick to plan at all. Anyway I'm still not 100% but alot better so I'm back at work today and hopefully back on plan!! Hope you are feeling better!! :)

Monday 12th January 2009 - Mix 2 Max - will try and stick to plan although I'm still not feeling 100% have had the cough/some kind of flu type virus, the cough is almost better I am just tired and achy now! Back to work so back on plan! Am going to start at the highest end of syns this week then slowly cut them back if necessary (started off having over double!!! That's not exactly what I meant when I first wrote this!).

Snk: Banana, Grapes

L: 6 x wm crackerbread (HEB), cottage cheese, Chicken fridge raiders (2.5 syns)

Snk: 2 x satsumas, 2 x Quorn eggs (2 syns)

D: SW chips, Quorn fillet 'steak', peas, mushrooms, gravy (2 syns)
This is where it all went wrong, again!

Snk: New vanilla/choc mullerlight, Galaxy Ripple (9 syns), 6 x Guylian chocs (18 syns)

Drink: 2 x decaf coffee, NAS x ?, diet pop x ?

Syns: 33.5! Oops I just cannot stop myself eating those chocs, the sooner they are gone the better!! Messed up again ...

Last edited:
looking good hope you fell getter soon we had a nasty virus over xmas it wasawful
GetWellSoon1.jpg

looking good hope you fell getter soon we had a nasty virus over xmas it wasawful

GetWellSoon1.jpg
Thanks :) I am finding it really hard to be motivated enough to start again now xmas is over, especially with still not feeling great! Hope you have all recovered!

Tuesday 13th January - Extra Easy - messed up yesterday big style but I'm just going to have to take each day as it comes at the mo as I'm still not feeling great!

Snk: Grapes

L: Tuna, pasta, 2 tbsp x light mayo (1 syn), Shape LS yoghurt

Snk: Satsumas, 2 x Quorn eggs (2 syns)

D: Salmon, rice and veg pouch (3 syns)

OK there is a trend going on here - I'm reasonably good all day then when I get sat down at night I just want to eat all the chocs I got for xmas! I'm torn between eating the lot 'when they're gone they're gone' kind of attitude and trying to limit to a few a day which isn't working at the mo!! Think it's because I'm a bit under the weather still.....excuses excuses....all I can do is take it a day at a time. It's also worse this week coz h2b has been out at night so I'm so bored in the house on my own....need a distraction of some kind....

Snk: 5 x Guylian chocs (15 syns), Galaxy Caramel (11 syns)

Drink: 2 x decaf coffee, NAS squash x 3, diet pop x 1

Syns: 32!! Another terrible day....although more chocs have gone so there are fewer left to eat....guess I will have a gain this week though...

Last edited:
Wednesday 14th January - Extra Easy - still not feeling great and got a 'woman's' appointment at the docs after work so I think chocs will be eaten later to make myself feel better....will try to avoid them though.....

Snk: Alpen Light bar (3 syns)

L: Chicken mugshot, Walkers Sunbites (6 syns - I bought these thinking they wouldn't be too high in syns, WRONG! So I've got to eat them up!), Shape LS yoghurt

Snk: Grapes, satsumas

D: Chicken curry (Rogan Josh sauce 5.5 syns) with rice

Syns: 14.5 planned

Drink: 1 x decaf coffee, 2 x NAS squash, 1 x herbal tea, 1 x diet pop

looking good mit is hard when there is lots off chocs in the house I finished all mine over xmas as I knew I would eat them lol but we didn't have many anyway so wasn't too hard .I am sure once you are feelign better everything will be back to normal x

Yeah thanks, I'm sure I will get back on it once the chocs are all gone which will be soon the rate I've been eating them! And also once I feel better, still not feeling great. Have sort of given up a bit this week so hopefully next week will be a clean slate....watch this space haha! :)

Thursday 15th January - Green Day - sort of very loosely sticking to plan at the mo am definitely going to try and be 100% on plan from Monday hopefully I will be feeling a bit better by then.

B: 1 x wm bread (HEB), 2 x frylited eggs, brown sauce (1 syn)

Snk: Shape LS yoghurt, Grapes

L: Heinz Big Soup (10 syns- really bad I know but I want some lovely warm comfort food for lunch today! I have bought a slow cooker so I might try and make my own soups just not sure where to start!), ryvita minis (HEB)

Snk: 3 x Babybel Light (HEA)

D: SW roast potatoes, baked beans, Quorn fillet

Snk: 6 x chocs (18 syns)

Syns: 29 !! Having such a bad week hopefully will get it out of my system ready to start properly next week!
Drink: NAS squash x 2, decaf coffee x 1, diet pop x 1

Last edited:
Friday 16th January - off plan but thought I would write down what I would normally eat in a day when I'm not even really thinking about HE's/syns etc and then it will show me why I am overweight and why I need to follow the plan starting next week!! I will work out HE's and syns just to see how bad it could be.....or how bad it used to be! Just thought it might make me realise how much my eating has improved since I started following SW and whether I lose alot of weight or not I must be healthier inside anyway...so here goes a 'normal' eating day from the past......

B: 2 x wm bread (2 x HEB - 800g loaf), Flora x light (1 syn), 2 tsp jam (1 syn)

Snk: 3 x biscuits (12 syns)

L: 2 x wm bread (12 syns ish), Flora x light/sauce (2 syns), Turkey, Walkers sunbites (6 syns), Morrison ES cup soup (2.5 syns)

36.5 syns in half a day no wonder I am overweight!!!
D: 1/2 pepperoni pizza, a few McCain oven chips
Snk: 50g Butterkist popcorn, a few peanut M&Ms! 1 x lg glass Lambrini pink bubbly

No idea on syns forgot to look the rest of my food up, but this does show why I need to lose some weight if this is how I used to eat!! Am going to gradually get back into SW this weekend then start 100% on Monday....

Last edited:
Saturday 17th January - Green Day - not on plan 100% this weekend, trying to gradually get back into SW before Monday!

B: 2 x Weetabix (HEB) with milk (HEA), banana and banana Mullerlight

L: Pasta, passata, 28g cheese (HEA)

Snk: 1 x Heroes choc (2 syns)

D: Chicken (HEB), rice, WW sweet n sour sauce (4 syns)

Snk: a few chips with gravy from Chinese (10 syns?)

Drink: 1 x Green Tea, 1 x decaf coffee, 3 x NAS squash, 2 x diet coke

Syns: Around 16 - not sure on syns for chips/gravy so not too bad a day really!

Sunday 18th January - Extra Easy - will try again to loosely stick to plan before starting again tomorrow!!

B: 2 x wm bread (HEB), 2 x frylited eggs, 3 x bacon, Flora x light (1), brown sauce (1)

Snk: WW cake bar (5 syns)

L: Chow mein mugshot, WW cheese puffs (3.5 syns)

Snk: Vanilla/choc Mullerlight

D: Beef casserole with carrots, broccoli, peas and SW roast baby potatoes, Gravy (3 syns)

Snk: 4 x chocs (12 syns) - wanted to finish them off before tomorrow!! Coconut Options (2 syns) with milk (HEA)

Drink: 1 x decaf coffee, 1 x tea, 4 x NAS squash

Syns: 25.5! Oops but wanted to finish chocs off!

Monday 19th January - Extra Easy - ok this is it I MUST get back on plan 100% from today! Almost back to feeling normal after the virus I've had, cough has almost gone so NO EXCUSES!! Not really followed EE yet having had 2 bad weeks since xmas so if anyone sees anything I'm doing wrong please let me know!!! :)

B: 2 x Weetabix (HEB) with milk (HEA)

Snk: Grapes, Satsuma

L: Salad - lettuce, cucumber, tomato, grated carrot, beetroot, pasta, chicken pieces, 1 x slice ham, cottage cheese, WW yoghurt - omg this looks like loads of food!!

Snk: Banana, 3 x Quorn eggs (3 syns)

D: Morrisons sausages x 2, mashed potato (1 syn Flora), baked beans

Snk: Mullerlight orange n choc, SAJ s&v popcorn (2 syns), 8 x peanut M&Ms (4 syns?)

Drink: 2 x decaf coffee, NAS squash x 3, diet pop x 1, herbal tea x 1

Syns: 10

Last edited:
Back