Tipperary wobbles into 2024

Brilliant inch losses Tippy, doesn't it make you feel good when you see the results of sensible eating and exercise..makes it all so very much worth it. Ouch about your arm, hope it's better soon X

I love reading your thread, it's really motivational to me, it feels real and something I can relate to. (if that makes sense,lol) aw, I hope your shoulder gets better.

Snots....lots and lots of snot.

Darling husband had a bug and the b@$t@rd wasn't happy until he shared it with me so along with snot I have exploding eyeball and throat on fire.

I was going for a cycle yesterday and then downgraded it to a potential walk but settled for putting the bins out.

Lots of herbal tea and chicken soup. Feeling miserable and have no energy at all.

Misery is getting worse, I hope paracetamol isn't loaded with calories
Good job Oscars birthday is only us now. I had quiche, sausage rolls and meringue made and in the freezer. I've just made fairy cakes and panna cotta and that will be it. I didn't get to try on my dress but if I manage to wear more than pyjamas or a tracksuit I will be surprised.
Zara the dog is minding me, she won't let me out of her sight. She got on top of me on the couch, then when I was cooking she followed me and was lying down at the kitchen door...somewhere she never stays. And then she followed me to the bathroom.

Oh bless Zara, animals know when we're not well.

I am amazed you got all that done though Superwoman, especially when you're feeling rotten. Try to get some rest.

I am amazed you got all that done though Superwoman, especially when you're feeling rotten. Try to get some rest.

All I did yesterday was the panna cotta, from a mix and the fairy cakes. The others I did a few weeks ago and had in the freezer. Awake now but to be honest didn't really sleep. I need to clean floors in dining room, clean kitchen and make some salads. I really wanted to put a colour in my hair, my grey halo is so ageing...its bad enough being a granny without looking like one, but don't know if I have the energy...or if my arms can lift up above my head to do it.
Just getting up and will feed all the animals and have the last of the chicken soup for breakfast then see.

Just weighed in and I am a massive increase of 0.8kg..it just doesn't seem fair.
74.6kg, getting smaller is so hard.

Hun don't worry about the small gain, it's probably your cold.

Hope you get everything done, in fact I'm sure you will - just try to rest in between each job eh?

I'm debating about my gray hair too. Dyed it for years then stopped (worried about the chems in it) - but as i smoke, that seems a bit pointless? And it does age one so! :rolleyes:

Ah Tippy, you sound dreadful..hope it didn't spoil Oscar's birthday for you and that you're feeling a bit better now ((X))
I am vain with a capital V and refuse to give in to grey hair..It makes me feel so much better in myself with a colour on, same as having it long does. Mind you, the colour I had a couple of weeks ago was very carrot looking and I didn't wait for the skunk look before putting a darker one on:D X

Thanks, I got the hair done...well most of it I missed underneath at the back as I couldn't reach. We had a great day. At last minute husband decided to go to town, then girls and SIL arrived without Oscar, they had met husband in town and HD took Oscar off. So we ended up eating without the hurricane (Oscar) and grumpy man (husband). They arrived two hours later after having adventures together like washing the car. Then we got to watch him open presents, we bought him small wooden take apart cars and he loved them and spent ages driving them on the table. He also got a wooden blackboard easel.which he loved and quickly covered in drawings. Then he drew all over our floors which are matt black tiles and easily mistaken for a blackboard.

Cold seems to be easing, temperature gone but blocked head still here. I kept dropping things yesterday including a full bowl of whipped cream which I then stepped in and couldn't figure out how to get out of it.

Having an easy day today and then will get back on track tomorrow

I forgot the clocks were changing....I don't feel.so bad being up at 7am

Haha! Had to laugh at Oscar drawing on the floor..kids are so funny,have chalk..will draw:D bless him, easy mistake. Have you seen those big pens that you can fit chalk into? Our kids used to love them. I love watching little kids at play, they get so into learning how things work..fascinating:) 2-3yrs were my preferred age to work with when I was a nursery nurse.
Pleased you're feeling a bit better..isn't odd how being stuffed up messes with your brain & co-ordination. Enjoy your relaxing day X

Getting better, still have a heavy head but temperature is gone.
We are all writing our Christmas wish lists, I've asked for Wii fit Zumba and Jamie Oliver's superfoods book
Have any of you any suggestions to help me get smaller....books, DVDs, games, kitchen equipment, fitness equipment....anything at all. We writeca big list and then it gives us all ideas to shop for. Big or small, any ideas at all. What have you found great for you or what would you love to have?

Weighed in at 74.2kg this morning, 300 up but not as bad as I thought
I seem to naturally hover around 74kg and getting below is always an effort
I feel for you. For weeks, we seem to hover around a weight, until finally it starts dropping again!

Its a shirtwaister and when i tried in on Darling husband said it was too tight and I was too roundy for it (who needs a mirror or low self esteem when you have my husband). So now I cant wear it if its just OK, it has to be great.
Grrrr! But we want honesty in our relationships, eh?!

You're doing great! I'm just about to start a new (free) kickstart programme that was recommended from a vegan baking class I've been to http://www.pcrm.org/health/diets/kickstart/kickstart-programs. I'm not vegan yet, but having recently watched Cowspiracy (sustainability) and At the Fork (welfare), am starting to think more about it. Just am struggling with meals out already planned for the next few weeks. If I go vegan, it'll have to be after planned visits to see family and friends over the next couple of months. Feel it'll be easier to tell friends gradually...

Back