ProPoints Tispy's Food diary tips and support much appreciated :D

Tispy

Hi

I'm new to the site. I started WW last year but quit after a few months because of moving to Seaton and not being able to afford the meetings :cry:

After gaining 2 stone I decided to get back to Pro points only I am going it alone as I still cant afford the meetings. I thought joining the site would give me more motivation to stick to the diet and lose the weight :D plus I am less likely to go over my points for the day by posting exactly what I have.

So here is my food diary for the day.

Breakfast
2 apples - 0 pp

snack
Tesco Light choices chicken soup chinese style - 1pp

lunch
left over chicken curry with rice - 10pp

dinner
Chicken fajita with lots of spinach - 10pp

Crunchie - 5pp

cadbury's fudge bar -3pp

I'm going to try my best to update everyday to keep myself on track.

Last edited:
cheekily weighed myself today tut tut! :D -2lbs!! yay! hopefully will stay that way until monday :)

Breakfast today was beans on toast yum (half a tin of beans 4pp and 2 slices of WW malted bread 3pp)=7pp

lunch
jacket potato with chilli con carne and salad 15pp

dinner
chicken noodle stirfry with peppers courgettes and brocolli 7pp

vanilla ice cream 3pp

used 32pp today so a little bit over but i still have 46 op my weekly pp left :D

I think i have been overly generous with pointing my lunch as I was out for lunch. My husband seems to think my potato was 400g cooked but i dont think it was that big...just out of interest does any one know what the pro points would be in a potato that size??

Last edited:
good morning all :D

off to the gym shortly to do my workout then for a nice walk with the hubby later.

I'm thinking of doing some classes at the gym too to mix up my exercise a bit. Can anyone recommend a good class?

So far today my food has been:
Breakfast
Beans on ww malted bread toast 7pp

Will update again later :)

gone over my points today but no matter, i will do better next week :)

lunch was a tesco mini beef casserole with dumpling meal for 1 at 10pp very yummy :)

dinner was chicken casserole with a small baked potato at 7pp but i decided to have 2 slices of ww malted bread to mop up the juices at 3pp making it 10pp

Ive also had 2 vodka and diet cokes which I am guessing is 4pp?? please correct me if I am wrong.

Also had a ww jaffa cake bar at 2pp.

I did over an hour of excercise today earning 8 AP yay :)

thank you :D my legs and arms are so sore now haha
Going running tomorrow.

lost 1.1lb today yay!

Breakfast
1 apple 0pp
chewee bar- 3pp

hi,im new to the site too,here to follow. :)

Thanks kimbo x

Hiya I'm new here too. Way to go on the loss. I only started a week ago and like you I don't go to the meetings. Keep going :)

lunch today was chilli and rice for 11pp

and dinner tonight was cous cous with pork and chorizo with peppers (found the pork and chorizo recipe in the slow cooker recipes on the site) for 8pp

have also been on a 5k run tonight soooooo tired

Hiya I'm new here too. Way to go on the loss. I only started a week ago and like you I don't go to the meetings. Keep going :)

thanks xx :) good luck with your weightloss journey :D

also need to add 6pp for my cadburys caramel xxx used 28pp today

evening all, here is my food diary for today

breakfast- slimfast milkskake with skimmed milk 6pp ( alot of the time I can stomach eating in the morning so I find a slimfast works well with me)

lunch
soup and wholemeal roll 8pp

dinner
chicken stirfry 7pp

ww jaffa bar 2pp
2 finger kit kat 2pp

25 pp used today

Was going to go to the gym but my body is worn out from yesterdays run so i will be going tomorrow instead. :)

oh dear ive not updated in a few days ooops

thursday and friday have been a bit of a write off as I went out for my works very late xmas do (now chinese new year party) so went to have a chinese meal. We all had a bit of everything that was in front of us. No idea of the points :confused: and then i didnt get home till very late and had to be up early on the friday morning so i grabbed a 3pp yogurt and a chicken roll for 7pp. Dinner we went to the pub next door and I had morrocan flavour chicken and chips...again no idea of the points.

Im starting a fresh today though, definatley think i have gained weight but oh well i will get it off again.

so breakfast so far today

bacon roll with dry fried egg 7pp

lunch
no idea yet :S

dinner
sausage and bean casserole! (still working out the points for it)

right so lunch i took my in laws and hubby out to the cafe next door to us and I had a mini meal of sausage chips and beans which i pointed at 12pp just to be safe

and my sausage and bean casserole i pointed at 11pp ( i used the ww sausages which to be honest i am not keen on :( oh well )

Ive been baking cupcakes today too and they are 3pp a cake so i had one :)

Back