ProPoints Tispy's Food diary tips and support much appreciated :D

i need to plan out my meals for the next few days to make sure i stay on track. Definitely feel like i have gained, but it is nearing my TOTM too so that doesn't help me. gym tomorrow to try and do some damage control :)

I'm not a fan of WW sausages either. They are over priced & you don't get a lot for your money.

i prefer richmond sausages to be honest, may have to point them up and make a casserole using them next time. Beef casserole on the menu for tomorrow night yum yum :D

I think it's like anything when you slip up, you got to not beat yourself up & use it to strenghthen your resolve :)

hello all :) WI day tomorrow..dreading seeing how much i have put on..but oh well i will keep on going to work it off :)

breakfast today was a wholemeal bacon roll - 6pp

at lunch me and the hubby went to the pub next door for sunday lunch, roast beef yummy. 11pp :)

dinner was ww tomato and basil soup 2pp and 2 wholemeal rolls 8pp, 10pp in all for dinner

also had one of my home made cupcakes at 3pp.

was going to make casserole tonight but ive decided to have that tomorrow instead.

gained back what I lost...:sigh:
oh well new week so back on it!

Breakfast today is oatso simple golden syrup flavour 3pp

lunch is
ww tomato soup 2pp
4x ryvita 4pp
= 6pp

dinner tonight is beef and tomato casserole with Jacket potato 12pp (with lots of free veg added)

snacks
apples 0pp

added 2 slices of ww bread for dinner too 3pp

had 24pp today and been for a 5k run with the running club, sooooo tired now.

I really reccomned the shwartz beef and tomato casserole mix. I added it to my dinner tonight and it was so delicious. Definitely making more of it. Im going to have the leftovers tomorrow for breakfast, yummmmmmmm!

Last edited:
here is my plan for tomorrow

breakfast
leftover beef and tomato casserole 5pp
2 slices ww bread 3pp
=8pp

lunch
tesco mini beef casserole with dumpling 10pp

dinner
chicken noodle stirfry with peppers courgettes and brocolli 7pp

snacks
apples 0pp

stuck to my plan yesterday which i am pleased with. :)

today im feeling a little bit low...i dunno why though...maybe due to TOTM although I am a little late at the moment :S

today so far i have just had an apple for breakfast 0pp

lunch is a tesco light choice meal of mince and potato 5pp

still deciding on dinner

ive added a roll to my lunch for 4pp so far only had 9pp today, getting the hubby to put some spag bol in the slow cooker for tonight. will point it all tonight when i dish up. Going to the gym after work today.
Feel so bleughhh! :( I need to get in to a more positive mood. HELP :(

had spag bol for dinner tonight 11pp

only had 20pp today and i have been to the gym :) still feeling pretty bleugh at the moment though.

Need to start thinking of what to have for tomorrow now hmmmm

morning all

Still feeling in a bad mood today hmmm oh well :p

todays plan

breakfast
oatso simple (golden syrup) 3pp

lunch
tesco mini casserole meal 10pp
wholemeal roll 4pp

dinner
ww chicken noodle soup 1pp
ww pitta bread 3pp
3x richmond sausages 5pp

snacks
i was naughty and ate a bag of crisps (walkers salt and vinegar) 5pp
dont have any other snacks except mini chocolate bars which i am not going to give into seeing as i have had crisps

Last edited:
todays diary

breakfast-bacon roll 10pp

lunch- nothing

dinner- m&s chicken sandwich no mayo - 7pp

snacks- kitkat chunkie- 7pp

bit of a rubbish day :(

ok so I am at my dads this weekend so hoping to stay on track, my dad doesn't keep a lot of food in the house as he and my sisters don't have the worlds greatest eating habits. He did go out and buy me some weight watchers meals so I will be eating those. I'm dreading my weigh in on monday as I know I have gained :( just feel so heavy and flabby at the moment (clothes are feeling very tight too) even though I have been going running and going to the gym.

does anyone else ever get days like this where everything seems to go backwards instead of forwards? Makes me feel like giving up :(

Tipsy, I am doing sw and I am feeling the exact same as you. I did ww last year and lost a good bit, but since starting back on sw after christmas I just cant seem to get into the swing of things at all...

I dont know if I should give up on sw and just go back to ww as I know ww works....

Decisions decisions....dont give up though. Just remember that a sts or a small loss is better than a gain... Keep at it, it will work!!

Tipsy, I am doing sw and I am feeling the exact same as you. I did ww last year and lost a good bit, but since starting back on sw after christmas I just cant seem to get into the swing of things at all...

I dont know if I should give up on sw and just go back to ww as I know ww works....

Decisions decisions....dont give up though. Just remember that a sts or a small loss is better than a gain... Keep at it, it will work!!

thanks hun... dunno whats wrong with me lately just been feeling low. I hope I atleast STS this week. I guess I just feel big as I am due on and that tends to make me feel a bit bigger than usual. :sigh:

Here is today's food:
Breakfast
baked beans - 10pp (yup i ate a tin of beans haha nothing else in my dads house)

Lunch
went out to gbk with a friend and had a falafel burger..ive had a look round to find out the points and people seem to have pointed it at 11.5 on the old points so would that be 12pp??

For dinner I had a ww chicken curry 8pp

30pp in total used today

Not a happy bunny this morning. Gained 2 lbs, a week late on my monthlies and Moody as hell. Grrrrr I will lose this weight!

todays food diary

breakfast - oatso simple Golden syrup no milk =4pp (so many conflicting answers for the pp on this)

Lunch- Chicken on granary roll = 6pp

Dinner- sausage and bean casserole on ww toast= 11pp

snacks- Apple 0pp
crisps 4pp
cup of soup tesco light choices chicken noodle 1pp

Last edited:
forgot to post yesterday

tuesdays diary

breakfast- leftover sausage casserole on 2x ww bread 11pp

lunch- pea soup and chicken roll- 6pp

dinner- beef and tomato casserole with x2 rolls- 13pp

30pp for the day

wednesdays diary

breakfast- leftover casserole on toasted roll 9pp

lunch- plain roll - 4pp

dinner- turkey curry and rice 10pp

23pp so far today...may have a choc ice 3pp.

Been feeling sick and dizzy today...hopefully it will pass. Went to the gym and did a total body conditioning class yesterday and went to the gym for a little bit today. Going to do ski class tomorrow. Really hoping for a loss this week but I doubt I will have one..feel so heavy and my jeans are tighter...used to be a 12 and now the 14s i bought are feeling very snug :(

Last edited:
breakfast- crunchy nut cornflakes 5pp

lunch- leftover turkey curry and rice 10pp

dinner- quorn mince and 40g (dry weight) pasta with sauce 9pp

choc ice 3pp

did the ski class tonight was quite good.

Still not feeling happy about myself. My stomach is looking so bloated :(

If any one has any tips that would help me out of this slump i would really appreciate hearing them. x :cry:

reading through your diaries looks like you use a lot of point on lunches ?
I dont know whether thats because you like a big meal at lunch?
you could try having less points for your lunch then it can help with giving you a few more points. Ive also found that having a smoothie for breakfast and if im hungry a slice of ww toast really helps give me the extra points i am craving. Check out my food diary if you like hun? you could do a wrap with ham salad, quavers and a mini crunchie, apple and bannana, for ....8 points?

xxxxx

Back