ProPoints Tispy's Food diary tips and support much appreciated :D

reading through your diaries looks like you use a lot of point on lunches ?
I dont know whether thats because you like a big meal at lunch?
you could try having less points for your lunch then it can help with giving you a few more points. Ive also found that having a smoothie for breakfast and if im hungry a slice of ww toast really helps give me the extra points i am craving. Check out my food diary if you like hun? you could do a wrap with ham salad, quavers and a mini crunchie, apple and bannana, for ....8 points?

xxxxx

thank you :)
I will try giving the lower point lunches a try, i usually end up having the leftovers from the night befores dinner

breakfast- crunchy nut 5pp

lunch- ham roll 6pp

dinner- sausage(5) mash 150g(3) and beans(4)- 12pp

been running tonight with the running club. felt like i was struggling alot though.

After reading a few other diary's to get some ideas of how to improve my own, ive decided to change my weigh in day to fridays so i can do some damage control during the week :)

todays diary

beans and 1 ryvita -5pp

lunch- went to a pub as me and the OH were flat hunting today, ordered a mini meal of spag bol with one slice of garlic bread and we shared a small bowl of chips, i will say its probably 15pp for all of it just to be on the safe side

dinner - home made beef stew
5pp beef broth
6pp tom soup
13pp beef
1pp stock cube
0pp carrots
0pp green beans
6pp per serving Serves 4
4pp roll
10pp in total

also had a few mini chocolates at 7pp so gone over my points. Didnt really intend to count the points today as i wanted a bit of a day off but I thought i had better just so i know what i have had today. Going to do a lot more browsing on other diaries to see all the helpful tips that help all of you.

I weighed myself today as I am changing my weigh in day to Friday mornings. Today I weighed in as 77.5kgs. YAY!

Here is today's diary
I am purposely not pointing it today though. Tomorrow I am going to count everything again.

breakfast- leftover casserole on one toasted roll

lunch- ham roll with home made tomato soup (i made the 0pp tomato soup soooooo yummy) and 1 ryvita

dinner- roast chicken with roast carrots and pasnips 3 roast potatoes and gravy

2 chocolate buttons
1 dairy milk chocolate
3 cupcakes
1 toffee

so yea a bit of a bad day but i felt like i needed a break.

Tomorrow I am running a handicap race with the running club and i have made a batch of tomato soup to take with me to work tomorrow.

Diary for the day

Breakfast- roll with boiled egg 6pp

lunch- ham roll with home made tomato soup (soup was 0pp) 6pp

Dinner- had the rest of my 0pp soup and a chicken sandwich on ww bread 4pp

was a bit naughty and had a bag of giant buttons ( the standard bag not the share one :D) 6pp

and ive had a hobnob medley bar for 4pp.

27/29 points used
49 weeklies left still

not too bad on points today. Going to plan out my meals for the next two days i think :)

Last edited:
tuesday 7/2/12

breakfast- oatso simple golden syrup 6pp

lunch- chicken sandwich (x2 ww bread 3pp, 30g roast chicken 1pp) 4pp and a tin of heinz tomato soup 6pp = 10pp in all

dinner- beans on toast (4pp for 1/2 tin of beans and 3pp x2 ww bread) 7pp

snack- hula hoops beef flavour 4pp

27/29
49 weeklies left

going to total body conditioning class tonight

hiye hun thought i would peak throu your diary :) see you had trouble at the begining but it will get better :) keep up the hard work xx :)

thanks hun. Dunno why i was finding it so difficult at the beginning. Hopefully im in to the swing of things now so will see some decent results :)

here is my diary for wednesday

breakfast -
muller light vanilla and dark choc yog - 2pp
apple - 0pp

lunch-
ham sandwich with spinach on x2 ww bread - 4pp
hula hoops beef flavour - 4pp

dinner- chicken noodle stirfry - 7pp

17/29
49 weeklies left

will update tomorrow if i eat anything else. I bought myself some chocolate philly to try so may have some of that tomorrow.

feel rubbish this morning bluuuuueeeegggh :(

bit of a blip today :( too many chocolatey snacks today. (TOTM finally arrived with a vengance)

here is my updated diary

here is my diary for wednesday

breakfast -
muller light vanilla and dark choc yog - 2pp
apple - 0pp

lunch-
ham sandwich with spinach on x2 ww bread - 4pp
hula hoops beef flavour - 4pp

dinner- chicken noodle stirfry - 7pp

rice crispy chocolate square - 5pp
dairy milk buttons 65g - 9pp :'(
hobnob medley bar - 4pp

35/29
6 weeklies used
43 weeklies left

6 over isnt too bad i guess. Hopefully this snack attack will not continue

hope you feel better hun , not to worrie about the added choc its aloud now and then :) thats what weekly's are for ! xx

feeling a little better thanks, just the TOTM playing havoc with me :(
Making lots of 0pp goodies to stop me from over eating tomorrow (although im sure i can add a little chocolate in there within my points) tehehe

going to make a start on thursdays diary. Will be updatged tomorrow though

breakfast - x2 tesco mini pancakes - 3pp
chocolate philly 35g - 2pp
apple 0pp

lunch - 0pp tomato soup
chicken wrap with spinach 4pp
hula hoops beef - 4pp

dinner - no idea yet will let the hubby decide

so far 13/29pp used

43 weeklies left

really not feeling great today or yesterday for that matter..throat feels like its swollen and my head is pounding eugh :(

any way to finish of yesterdays diary i had beans on toast for dinner making it 7 pp and a medley bar 4pp. Also had another pancake 2pp with philly spread 2pp
so 28/29pp used yesterday.

today i am kind of forcing myself to eat a bit as i am really not that hungry. heading to work shortly and really dont want to be there.

breakfast - 3x tesco value pancakes 5pp with choc philly 2pp = 7pp

lunch- 0pp soup and 3x slices ww bread - 4pp
hula hoops -4pp (probably wont eat them) :(

dinner - still deciding on that. May ask the hubby to bung something in the slow cooker

oh yea WI today, i STS

let me no how you get on :)

I stayed the same today. was hoping for a little loss but im ok with staying the same at the moment. Feel so ill today, came home early from work but had to work from home instead of resting. :(

Back