ProPoints Tispy's Food diary tips and support much appreciated :D

Tispy said:
as promised here is my diary for last week...someone tell me where i went wrong.

monday 20th feb

brekkie- innocent smoothie 2pp
apple 0pp

lunch wrap with chicken 5pp
ww soup 2pp

dinner chicken and noodle stirfry with veg 7pp

tuesday 21

innocent smoothie and apple 2pp

wrap and chicken 5pp
ww soup 2 pp

beans on toast (using warburtons milk roll 2pp for 2 slices) 6pp

snacks cocopops bar 2pp
walkers ff 2pp
x2 pancakes with choc philly 5pp

wednsday

smoothie 2pp

hoisin duck wrap (tesco) 9pp
crisps 5pp

beans on toast 6pp

thursday

smoothie 2pp

ham sandwhiches (using milk roll) 6pp

stirfry 7pp

friday

smoothie 2pp

lunch
jacket and beans 11pp

thats where i stopped counting as i went to surrey at the weekend for a friends birthday and didnt count and i was annoyed about the WI

didnt count on the monday 27th either

tuesday 28th feb

1 crumpet 2pp
choc philly spread 15g 1pp
smoothie 2pp

lunch chicken roll 4pp
walkers ff 2pp

dinner
x2 free from sausages 5pp (yuck)
butternut squash chips 0pp

will update later with todays food.

getting so fed up with the lack of weight loss at the moment.

I will be going to ayai nappa in may with my sister and wnat to look half way decent in a swimming cossie so i am going to try an 5 day low carb bikini blitz whilst still counting points.

The five-day Bikini Blitz diet - Mirror Online

here is the link to the website i found it from. I have done something similar to this before but avoided all carbs which was hard ketogenic diet)

Really hope it kick starts the loss. I will start it next monday.

I don't think your eating enough, especially if your exercising. Do you eat all your weeklies?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I don't think your eating enough, especially if your exercising. Do you eat all your weeklies?

no i try not to have my weeklies at all to be honest otherwise i make crap choices with them like way too much chocolate.

at the moment im trying not to snack as im having terrible cravings for crisps and chocolate and chips. I dont know if my pill is fluffing up as well as ive just changed to a new one as the doc thought it was affecting my weight.

Tispy said:
no i try not to have my weeklies at all to be honest otherwise i make crap choices with them like way too much chocolate.

at the moment im trying not to snack as im having terrible cravings for crisps and chocolate and chips. I dont know if my pill is fluffing up as well as ive just changed to a new one as the doc thought it was affecting my weight.

That's be it then, all pills make you more hungry but I reckon your not eating enough, try eating all of your weeklies. Try doing a weekly plan and include snacks in with it too but try healthier snacks.

That's be it then, all pills make you more hungry but I reckon your not eating enough, try eating all of your weeklies. Try doing a weekly plan and include snacks in with it too but try healthier snacks.

i will give it a try thanks :) I still think i need to limit my carbs down too at the moment and see if that helps too

eugh so ill today :( cant even leave work as im the only designer in today boooo

well today is the day i start the bikini blitz! Already it has not really gone to plan though as I am still ill :(

Here is the diary for the day

breakfast- nothing cant stomach food at the moment (was supposed to be a ham omlette)

lunch- is to be a beef and vegetable stirfry (no noodles or rice) with boiled eggs 10pp

dinner - just a simple veg stirfry with 50g brown rice (i got my veggie spiralizer today so i may substitute the rice for some courgette noodles yummmmm) 6pp

Had to put my bikini blitz diet on hold for now until I'm better :(

havent posted in ages...ive officially given up on weight watchers. It just isnt working for me :(

Im now going to be doing a tailored nutrition plan that my kettlebells instructor is creating for me.

I will hopefully be getting it later today so i will be putting all my food onto myfitnesspal (been using it on and off for a while)

Going to ayai nappa in May with my sister so want to atleast lose some weight and tone up.

Excercise wise i will be doing x3 kettlebells classes a week and x2 running clubs a week. I am also going to be running the Honiton Hippo in May so need to be able to run 7 miles through mud and rivers! fun :)

Good Morning! :)

on the second week of my new nutrition plan now and so far its going great. :) I was 77.9kgs when i started at the beginning of last week and now today I am 76kgs! 4lbs lost YAY!
I am quite suprised that I have lost this much really as my kettlebells instructor who created my nutrition plan for me has put me on 1600-1800 calories a day compared to the 1200 I was on previously.

Like a lot of you I am using MFP, I used to use it a long time ago and then stopped but now I am using it again and its so helpful :)

Been sticking to all my excercise too. I ran 7k last night and burnt 500 calories :D.

If any one would like to be my friend on MFP my username is Tispy86, I have no friends at the moment so it would be lovely to have support :)

back again..been lurking for a while but not really posted anything. My weight has luckily stayed the same since I last posted.

Things have been a bit stressful lately as me and the hubby have just moved to a new rented house. So much better than our crappy flat previously. Luckily I got out of having to do any heavy lifting.

I will start posting my diary's again once I am all settled in and everything is tidy. I wont really be expecting to lose anything at the moment though as ...Im 5 weeks pregnant :p yay

hello :)

Not been on for quite a while...I'm now 22weeks in to my pregnancy with my first baby :)
Really need to try and return to eating healthily (not really been keen on food lately or just end up eating the wrong things)
Since becoming pregnant I have gained 8kgs! Is that a lot for pregnancy?? Exercise has not been great either. I have had to give up kettlebells and running for the time being because of bad hip and back pain which I will be seeing a physio for next week. I have managed to go swimming a couple of times a week and attempting to keep walking but get tired very quickly. would really appreciate it if any one could give me any tips or pointers of trying to stay as healthy as I can at the moment I would really appreciate it.

Back