Tizzy's diary continued from blog

Hi Feather, yeah got the pm, accepted the friend request on myspace, did you see, loved the poem and your pics, I am assuming that is you with the blonde hair, nice to put a face to the name lol
Great to talk bye for now Tiz x:)

Hey tizzy :) yeah that's me with the blonde hair,lol! I still have to have a wee gander through your one :) but be warned,... i will,:giggle:

tizzy i am sooooo impressed with you AND your daughter!! :) Your weightloss is totally fantastic!! ;)

How are you feeling? Apart from lighter ;)

tizzy i am sooooo impressed with you AND your daughter!! :) Your weightloss is totally fantastic!! ;)

How are you feeling? Apart from lighter ;)

Feeling really good, can really feel the weight loss now and hubby has noticed which is amazing!! he has been very nice since I had my diagnosis of cfs/me and its quite hard tocope with coz he's normally horrid to me most of the time!
My daughter need smaller jeans already, hers are falling down now, so she is also feeling really chuffed.
I'd better add more pics to my myspace if your gonna have a look.
Cheers Tiz Ive sent you a pm as well.xx

OMG!!! down another 2lb's, I can't believe it, I knew there was a reason I liked this diet b4!
Feeling really chuffed and to anybody who is struggling, don't give in, just keep going 24hrs at a time and you WILL be rewarded, it is so worth it.
Cheers for now Tiz x:)

Well done Tizzy and Leanne - it's great that you are doing CD together - you'll be the amazing losing duo! :)

Back