Tizzy's diary continued from blog

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by tizzy44, 7 September 2008 Social URL.

1. tizzy44

tizzy44 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    morning:) i decided to post a new thread for my diary as the blog's dont seem to be read like the posts?
    im another pound down and reached 1st target of being 15 something instead of 16 something, next target to loose a stone! Wish me luck bye:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Good luck Tracey, breaking it down into mini-goals is a great idea xx

4. tizzy44

tizzy44 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    thanks very much, you have done brilliant haven't you:) cant wait to have b4/after shots like yours! Bye tiz:)

5. k-nine

k-nine Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Boots Diets online
    Good luck Tizzy. Georgie, every few weeks, I come back on here and you look even more fantastic!

K9
    x

6. yappy

yappy Full Member

Congratulations on reaching your first target x x

7. tizzy44

tizzy44 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    thanks very much sarah,luckily its only 3lb to my next target of the 1st stone:) bye tiz x

8. tizzy44

tizzy44 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Good morning to anyone who may be lookking in:)
    Had my cd weigh in this morning and confirmed I'm down a total of 11 pounds, YEAH!!!!
    My daughter is so impressed that she is starting tomorrow as well, so will add her b4 pic's tomorrow to my albums.
    I am feeling good today, even though I couldn't sleep and was playing filler on facebook till 3.30am this morning!!omg I must be mad lol
    Got to get on today for house viewing at 2pm, so will be no good to anybody tomorrow as my energy levels are not brill at the moment, I'm hoping loosing weight will help with my m.e.,? Doc seems to think it may do, but doesnt want me to get my hopes up:sigh:
    anyway time to stage house yet again!
    bye from tizzy :)

9. tizzy44

tizzy44 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Back again, all my hard work for nothing, loved my house, didnt like where it was, never mind, you can't win them all, and at least the house is clean now lol so I can relax for the rest of the day with nothing to do, lucky really as I'm Kn******d!!
    Plenty of time to read some more posts and see what everybody else is up to:)
    This is the point where disappointment would make me eat, but I've just had my shake and am feeling in control? god what is up with me? being so good ,I just can't believe myself lol:):)
    bye tiz

10. gailt39

gailt39 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st8lb(28.78%)
    Diet:
    CD
    keep up the good work you 're doing really well

11. tizzy44

tizzy44 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks ever so, I think this site is really helping thanks to support from people like yourself, cheers Tracey:)

12. tizzy44

tizzy44 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Daughter joins Tiz on cd

Good morning to anybody reading today.
    I have added a second ticker to my page today, my daughter has decided she is so impressed with my weight loss that she wants to do it as well. so leanne started on tuesday after coming to my cdc with me for my weigh in on monday. She has dropped 4lb already and is doing very well, she is surpriced how easy she is finding it, she's on day 3 which should be the hardest and she feels ok, been making sure she drinks plenty of water and Im hoping its helping her watching me do it, she really wants to see the results I have had and I think with my praise she will do it as well.
    Ive been updating my blog so if anybody wants to see how I'm doing then please feel free to read.
    I met eclipse yesterday in penzance and she is really lovely, even though I was half an hour late from my hospital appointment! sorry cheryl:) but she had waited for me and I was so pleased. she is amazing and has lost so much weight its amazing. we talked about all sorts and I think I will be keen to go to a meet next time one is near to me, everybody sound really nice and I look forward to meeting karen, she sounds an absolute hoot!
    so bye for now, keep drinking the water guys:) and good luck, especially feathers who needs us to keep wishing her luck, bye Tiz x

13. Feathers

Feathers Silver Member

Well done tizzy at getting into the 15s!!!!! :)

Good luck to your daughter Leanne and a BIG well done on her weightloss so far AND for getting to day 3! ;)With you by her side, i know she's going to do great!

Thanks for thinking of me tizzy :)

Did you get my private message? I'm not sure if i did it properly,lol! x x

14. tizzy44

tizzy44 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi Feather, yeah got the pm, accepted the friend request on myspace, did you see, loved the poem and your pics, I am assuming that is you with the blonde hair, nice to put a face to the name lol
    Great to talk bye for now Tiz x:)

15. dietingqueen

dietingqueen Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    5st8lb(33.91%)
    Diet:
    weight Watchers now but did LL/CD
    Hi Tizzy,

Just found this... hope your doing ok x

nas x

16. tizzy44

tizzy44 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi there, Yeah I'm doing fine, down 16lb! and my daughter is down 10lb, so we are doing good, my cdc is really pleased with both of us.
    I'm rather spaced at the moment lol the tablets the doc put me on have chilled me out no end, but I supose thats what they are for lol
    I'm definatly addicted to this site! still reading my way through karens diary lol I said to her she should write a book, she says she's to lazy lol
    Hope you are good, thanks for the post,
    cheers Tiz x:)

17. dietingqueen

dietingqueen Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    5st8lb(33.91%)
    Diet:
    weight Watchers now but did LL/CD
    your welcome hun.... you and your daughter seem to be doing great x Yeah I'm sure when i first started reading karen's diary i thought it should be a book... lol maybe if she keeps it up till she retires.... hse will have the time to make it into a book... ha ha x

18. wannabeminime

wannabeminime Gold Member

Hi Tiz!!

Wow, well done on you and your daughters losses, excellent!

19. tizzy44

tizzy44 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi thanks so much, yes I'm really impressed with my daughter, she is usually a real quantity eater, so thought this diet would kill her lol, I dont eat huge amounts, just a carb junkie and eat loads of chocolate, stuff with reallly high calories for low amounts! so I dont miss the big meals.
    Great to hear from you, all the best Tiz x

20. tizzy44

tizzy44 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Im posting to my blog now, its easier to keep track of me me lol
    Down 17lb, leanne down 11lb, woppie doo!

21. minime

minime Gold Member

Hi Tizzy

Glad to see both you and your daughter are doing well. Where can we read your blog.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.