To 9 st 7.. once and for all!

How u doing lil_legs? I'm doing great, yesterday I was tired and feeling weak and kept thinking about food, but woke up this morning feeling good and after jumping on the scales seeing I'd lost 7 1/2lbs in 5 days I was even happier :)

Hope your finding it ok x

FAB!!!! Well done you :)

We'll ive lost it really!

Have decided that proper CD is just not for me anymore... I will use up my packs but im going to do my own version of 1000.

Either 1 or 2 cd products a day and sensible meals.

Today i had a bar for breakfast, prawns, salad and cous cous for lunch and i am having chicken and rice tomorrow.

Have the same for tomorrow as I halved my lunch and dinner. Comes in around 1000 - just below.

Some days ill have 2 cd products and one meal like chicken rice and salad (eg next week when i leave the house at 9:30 and come home at 8:30 - easy to just have one meal then) this week i leave at 7:30 and home at 6:30 so feel like 2 meals.

Think this will be more manageable for me and is a mix of cc and cd.... need to get back in the gym tomorrow too

Have no idea what I weigh though!

Hey at least your still aiming to lose weight, you could totally throw the towel in and think sod it, if I had a £1 for every time I have I'd be a millionaire lol

on 1000 cals a day you'll defo have a good weight loss. Thing is CD isn't ideal for everyone and at least you'll still be eating healthy food and losing weight along the way.

Keep me posted and let me know how your getting on x

I'm the same get on the scales every day, need to stop cos I know as the wks go on I won't be losing as much.

Got compliments from my friends today saying how slim I look which has spurred me on :)

xx

I'd love to be in a 10, reckon even when I'm at target i'll be a 12 when on my bottom half znd my top half will be a 10, gonna have to start exercising to tone up x

I'm starting back in the gym sat. Actually looking forward to it! I've joined a challenge and got weighed and measured etc today - aim is to do at least 24 mins exercise a day for 24 days .... Can't come last!! Lol x

hey lovely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How are you? xxx

Back