To 9 st 7.. once and for all!

Oh it's def worth it! Im gonna use them to get me back to 9 st 12 then I might use herbalife as my friend can sell them cheap and her hubby is gonna give me fitness advice (he's a personal trainer) and go along to fitness route, if I lose more great but I'll be toning and tbh I'm pretty much a 10 now and relatively happy :)

Ive got another 9lb to get off to get me to 9st 4 and i reckon if I start exercising and tone up I'll be fine :) what's herbalife? xx

Good girl, that's the way!!! I'm only at ww for my sister really! Going for a run this afternoon! What exercise you doing today? xxx

Plus, the exercise could stall the weight and then you'll be disheartened x

Well done lil legs.

I'm thinking of having a wk off CD, and joining the gym and just eating 3 meals a day but no carbs, do u think I'd lose weight doing that? Suppose if I don't I can always do CD again. I think now I've had a good start I could do it myself and save myself £40 a wk.

Are u still on the CD products or do u just eat healthy ? xx

Hey u! How are u? How's ur weight loss journey?

How long til ur hols now? 26 days for me!

My friends husband is a herbalife distributer and personal trainer so he sold them to me and is giving me training advice! They actually taste quite nice and I am only now starting to feel like my dinner, so far had one shake and been to the gym!

Feels nice to be able to eat a normal yet healthy meal!

Should really get this diary moved!

Hey u! How are u? How's ur weight loss journey?

How long til ur hols now? 26 days for me!

My friends husband is a herbalife distributer and personal trainer so he sold them to me and is giving me training advice! They actually taste quite nice and I am only now starting to feel like my dinner, so far had one shake and been to the gym!

Feels nice to be able to eat a normal yet healthy meal!

Should really get this diary moved!
yes move by mine?
Im ok i have 17 days eekkk lol lost 5 lbs last week yay lol but stopping in 4 days to introduce foods in time. So u have 2 shakes and a dinner? are they a weightloss drink, or mainatince? your doing fab still which is wonderful?

26 days till where now? OMG another holiday.. no way lol x

Back