Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by no pain no gain!, 29 June 2008 Social URL.

1. no pain no gain!

no pain no gain! Full Member

Have been reading a number of posts raving about this product. Im normally not into these things... But if it helps loosing weight then i might just look into it. My main concern is that i easily get bored of exercising.... Would that change having one of these or will i get bored of it too? Is it easy to use? How long is the waiting list? How much will it cost me?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Kay

Kay Gold Member

I only got mine yesterday for my birthday so I'm not really sure how to answer your questions. I do no that they are £69.99 though.;)
  4. babyboosweets

babyboosweets Full Member

I dont have a wii fit but i do have a wii and i do the boxing on it and im the same as you i get bored with exercise machines but the time passes really fast with the wii i can box a whole hour and it only feels like 15 mins so on my experiance i would say get one its worth it and if i get fed up with boxing i can play tennis or bowling hope this helps x
  5. no pain no gain!

no pain no gain! Full Member

thanx kay and babyboo. might look at the website aswell to see what the craze is all about. LOL. ;)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.