To keep me on track

Warning for the next week I’m gonna talk about food.

Today I ran for 30 minutes.

Have made a ketogenic tomatao soup, had that for lunch with two boiled eggs.

Am having pork loin and kale for dinner

With two packs that will take me to approx 950 calories.

For the next 4 days I’m gonna do high intensity workout and stick to this kind of ketogenic eating

Warning for the next week I’m gonna talk about food.

Today I ran for 30 minutes.

Have made a ketogenic tomatao soup, had that for lunch with two boiled eggs.

Am having pork loin and kale for dinner

With two packs that will take me to approx 950 calories.

For the next 4 days I’m gonna do high intensity workout and stick to this kind of ketogenic eating
Sounds like a brilliant plan!

Today I did a spin class at 7am, after much research I ate a apple before and then had eggs afterwards.

Had two packs across the day and my Keto tomato soup.

Dinner chicken salad. Over all 950 calories

My husband told me he’s worried about me today. As I have previously had issues with control and restricted eating. He said he thinks I’m over doing the activity and restricting food too much. I’ve got to take on board his comments, reflect and make a decision.

Tomorrow I’m gonna do a 800 cal day and no activity. I feel fatigued and very headache. I feel sad.

Not sure what to say to this. Do indeed take an 800cal day with an exercise break tomorrow. You've been doing really well so I dont think there's any worries for you there diet wise. You've got 2 stones to go I see. You could try doing them in no more than 2lb per week. If you feel youd be comfortable with that...don't know how that thought/suggestion makes you feel. Think about how itd make you feel, maybe there's an answer in that?

Hi @Alecto_on_LCD its not about the speed of weight loss, he’s supportive of VLCD in principle. The issue is over the last week I’ve upped to high intensity work outs with limited intake of calories. I’m obsessing about it and he’s said he’s noticed a dip in my mood and energy levels reduced.
We had a long chat and I’ve agreed that I’ll stick to plan a get to 12st through 600-800 cals run max of 20 mins 3x a week. Then build up once I’m eating over 1000 calories. In my heart I know he’s right as the wonky thinking has taken over last week.

Hi @Alecto_on_LCD its not about the speed of weight loss, he’s supportive of VLCD in principle. The issue is over the last week I’ve upped to high intensity work outs with limited intake of calories. I’m obsessing about it and he’s said he’s noticed a dip in my mood and energy levels reduced.
We had a long chat and I’ve agreed that I’ll stick to plan a get to 12st through 600-800 cals run max of 20 mins 3x a week. Then build up once I’m eating over 1000 calories. In my heart I know he’s right as the wonky thinking has taken over last week.
I also think he is right about that tbh. In my mind i wouldn't up to 3x a week until im at 1000cals but you know your body better. If you feel your energy will be fine with three times rather than twice i think that's alright. But id consider the twice a week until 1000 though...take good care of yourself x

Glad you're feeling a bit more at ease with it. The wonky thinking can be really persuasive in this mode of eating, I find: it's a credit to your strength that you spotted it early. Hope you're having a good week.

Thanks @a_kelpie its my sons birthday tomorrow so I decided to have two days off then restart Friday with no wobbly thinking and just sticking to 600-800 no excercise.

I’m decided to start training again on 7th September so 3 more weeks man plan. Then see where I’m at. This morning I’m 13st 3

So today back to day 1. Ended up having 2 days off. My son had a fantastic 6th birthday and I enjoyed ‘normal’ interaction with food.

However back on it today, am expecting headache but hey ho in 3 days bad breathe and a surge of energy. I’m on this. WI this morning at 13st 7

So today back to day 1. Ended up having 2 days off. My son had a fantastic 6th birthday and I enjoyed ‘normal’ interaction with food.

However back on it today, am expecting headache but hey ho in 3 days bad breathe and a surge of energy. I’m on this. WI this morning at 13st 7
Welcome back! Google "keto flu" - you can avoid the headache (but not the keto breathe!).

Happy you had an enjoyable time with your little boy :) xx

Day 2 restart and I’ve felt cold and exhausted today. Not hungry.

Had 3 packs and chicken and spinach 200 cals worth

Kids thankfully have played games together all day, puzzles, Lego, colouring so I’ve not had to expend too much energy.

I’m reflecting on my journey so far and really happy with where I am. My next food week is around 13th September. Ideally I’d like to be at 11st 7 by the end of November. I think this is realistic. However I’m consumed by fear, it’ll be 4 years in November since my husbands infidelity it’s the last time I was at goal weight. He’s spent a lot of time repairing damage and reassuring, we’ve been through therapy and our marriage is the strongest it’s been in years. However something about getting back there for myself triggers distress for me. I’m putting in some things that work and trying new things, but I’m self aware enough to know that I may self sabotage.

Im determined and motivated plus hopeful

Boullion has not helped my headache today I feel 💩. Headache, exhausted and grumpy.

I’m excited for the buzz of ketosis and that hope is keeping me going. I just want my kids to hush up and it be bed time.

Boullion has not helped my headache today I feel 💩. Headache, exhausted and grumpy.

I’m excited for the buzz of ketosis and that hope is keeping me going. I just want my kids to hush up and it be bed time.
Sorry about that. There are some other things you can do: https://www.ruled.me/keto-flu-remedy/

Hope tomorrow is better as you are dropping those inches!

Back