To the top of the mountain.. and beyond!!

How many days have you been on plan for now? I am so temeted to get on in the morning as it will be a week but I wanted to try and switch my wi day to Thursdays but curiosity is getting the better of me. It has been a week after all! x

You're so nearly there! Much better than me!

Started on Friday, have had something illegal everyday thought but nothing major! I had a big loss before my WI fri so not expecting a big one this week! x

Apparently I have been eating illegally by having a full small tin of tuna as a snack! Should only be half a tin!

I am thinking of cutting ties with my distributor, she is getting on my nerves with her know it all attitude

How did you get on with your first day back at work? How did you find following the plan? x

Finally home. Not been perfect (again) but within my 1200 cals goal

Choc shake with skimmed milk
chicken and BNS
Choc shake with almond milk

Snacks = fruit.. blueberries, cherries, grapes and strawberries

Snacks (tut) 6 melba toast with philly light and hot choc (150 cals total.. could be worse!!)

What did you think to the almond milk? I've got some to try tomorrow!

I can't see any piggies on your diary?! x

No piggies today, they are still in the cupboard! The melba toast hit me instead!

Ive had a little word with myself today and I am really going to just try and aim for 1lb a week.. anything else is a bonus. Ive realised ive only got 7lb (give or take to 0.2) to my first goal and the lowest ive ever knowingly been... If i can do a lb a week ill be there 7 weeks from now which is the end of Feb when I have a big girly night planned. I have got a meal out this weekend and a weekend away end of the month so that may not happen but its a realistic goal.

No beating myself up if i sts, if i need melba toast and philly then fine - my daily cals are still now... if im too hard on myself with not a great deal to go ill end up binging and gaining and be back at 11 before i know it!

So when i moan.. please remind me of this!!

Sounds a realistic and achievable goal honey and don't worry, I will remind you!

Selfishly, please can you take a bit longer otherwise i might end up being on my jack jones!!

Think I might have to force feed you pigs!!!! x

Haha even if i do get there im sure ill want to lower that weight, its just too daunting to think of further yet. Want to settle between 9 and 9 and a half i think but never been lower than 9 st 11.5!

Plus you cant get rid of me! I'll be moaning about every hike i have to do haha

Back