To the top of the mountain.. and beyond!!

ohhhh sounds nice. I was looking at that in asda so I know I need that x

This week is hard on the diet because im hungry when i get home!

But so far i havent touched chips (Tan knows what im like for work chips!!) so if i need philly and melba toast so be it!

Still keeping everything crossed ill be 10 st 2 on Sat but i think i may sts.. long as it doesnt go up!!

This week is hard on the diet because im hungry when i get home!

But so far i havent touched chips (Tan knows what im like for work chips!!) so if i need philly and melba toast so be it!

Still keeping everything crossed ill be 10 st 2 on Sat but i think i may sts.. long as it doesnt go up!!

I bet it must be tough as you can't really get into a routine.

Melba toast and philly is way better than chips.

I reckon you might be pleasantly surprised on Saturday x

Hmm im not so confident but im not gonna stress, i peaked at the scales after xmas and i was 10 st 9 so have lost a wack before my official WI friday so not expecting a big first wi so to speak.

Decided im going to dye my hair red again on the weekend too :)

Hmm im not so confident but im not gonna stress, i peaked at the scales after xmas and i was 10 st 9 so have lost a wack before my official WI friday so not expecting a big first wi so to speak.

Decided im going to dye my hair red again on the weekend too :)

when do you wi?

I went red at the beg of Dec and now I wanna be blonde Haha xx

I just want a change and I was undecided and I made a wrong choice!! when I feel better about myself ill go get it done and feel all nice xx

Decided not to go gym but have a lay in instead, slept better so taking advantage of that!

I dont blame you plus it's freezing out! I am hoping for a sleep in on Saturday but I will have to see how the builders get on with the extension today... fingers crossed x

I know what you mean. My throat is still sore and my hooter is still runny and blocked and I always seem to have a tickley cough on a night...

Its been lingering around for a week and a half now, I just wish it would do one. I feel better in myself though which is a good thing x

Yeah I feel better myself, it's probably the lack of sleep bringing it back! Get through today and tomorrow and I'm off work for 3 days (back in for 6 then though eeeek won't think about that!)

Got a meal out sat afternoon so will enjoy that off plan and ONE glass of wine. Gym each day and a good sun-mon and hope for the best, x

Haha i like your thinking.. not sure it'll help my sleep though :p

Gonna pick up some nytol when i nip to boots, for emergency use! Ive got 6 days of 8-6 next week so if i dont start the week sleeping im ruined by the end of the week.. that means bad diet and no gym!

My friends husband sells it so they do it as cheap as they can, £20 for shakes, £20 tea and £15 bars (or tea and bars for £30).. Just need to work out what i can/cant do this month, with the weekend away i may just wait until thats done so i know im not doing anything until ive been paid again in feb lol.

Back