To the top of the mountain.. and beyond!!

Haha even if i do get there im sure ill want to lower that weight, its just too daunting to think of further yet. Want to settle between 9 and 9 and a half i think but never been lower than 9 st 11.5!

Plus you cant get rid of me! I'll be moaning about every hike i have to do haha

I got to my first target of 9st 6lb and then dropped it to 9st 2lb. I couldn't believe what difference 4lb could make. People kept telling me that i was too skinny at 9.2lb, you'd think I'd be pleased to hear that as i always longed for people to tell me that yet it sent me spiralling in the opposite direction and I piled all the weight back on

I can't wait to hear about your hikes and all your aches and pains, it will spur me on to walk even further x

Crazy.. where did you feel at your best?

I was talking to my friend today and freaked me out how fast its gonna come. I want to get to my peak fitness by Aug really and then just keep going. Ive got a wedding in Greece in Sept so thats what 9 months away.. by the time im back and lose any gain its Oct, then my birthday Nov, Xmas Dec, Jan then Going Feb 1st!

I know its still over a year but that make me realise i need to keep up the momentum from now!!

Not sure really, when I looked in the mirror i just saw the old me and couldn't see how much my body had changed.

You've got a busy year, it's going to fly by!! x

Pretty quiet until Sept then all steam ahead!!

Theres a few hen parties which I wont be going on (liverpool and newcastle have been mention, hell i think dublin has too!) simply cant afford them plus the wedding and paying for Mount Kilimanjaro but a few local nights out. Gonna try for one a month, no more drinking every weekend.. cant afford it £ wise or the other lb wise!!

Hey legs how you??? Long time no chat loool. Just keeping up with your diary sounds like your on top of it to be honest.
Everyone is ill at the moment me included but pushing through. Gonna keep up with your diary chick anyway.

Good luck xxxxxx

My goal is 9st -9st 7 too, but like u I have never been below 9st 11 n half! - well unless I was like 15! Haha x

Hey chick im doing a bit of cambridge shakes with eating healthy meal if i need too xxx

ummmm those shakes sound delish are they similar to cambridge ones just with milk???

Loving the kilimanjaro idea something i would love to do honey xxx

Check the baking aisle hun!!

Not really Cambridge chick but I guess a protein shake really? Very filling and actually really nice!

Making an omelette to take to work and a lil snack pot of beans for lunch. Fruit as snacks and a shake later about 5/6 - whenever my break is! X

sounds lush xx

hey hun how are you today?? xx

Guess who's found chocolate soya milk, peppermint essence and lemon essence?!!

They had a run essence and a strawberry essence too but I'm not a fan of either of those flavours x

so you putting the essence in the vanilla only or the choc ones too? x

Back