To whom it may concern

I tried the bullet proof coffee again!! Still much rather chocolate x might be due to the fact I only like coffee rather than love it x dinner saw some massive prawns cooked with garlic, olive oil, chilli , lime juice and a hint of fresh ginger!! Had with sweet peppers and spinach x I did cook the spinach a little, and was yummy x

Tonight I have a chicken roasting in the oven, will make some cauliflower rice and garlic to go with it x again lots of water, and few puffs on a e-cig!! So all in all a good day!! Apart from no exercise!! X mind I did shop lots?? Does that count x

Went shopping today so for some yummy meat and veg in. I have been noticing some rather unwanted facial hair, and how my plucking was getting more and more frequent!! So after research! Bloody pcos I invested in a home laser system thingy today!! Had a bargin, ordered last night on boots, had £100 off, then an extra 10% for getting online, and was able to pick up today! So had for £315 instead of £450!! But it bloody hurts, sat with an ice pack on my face x

Hi Meg, subscribing to your diary, you've completely turned your life around, you're amazing! I use the bare minerals too, all that swirling, tapping, buffing love it. You'll have to let me know how your home laser goes. I bought the original boots skin care system but haven't used it for a while. Lisa-Ann xx

Can I come round to yours for tea? I have several bits of ginger in the fridge might try the prawns :) I'm hankering for a Chinese....

Glad you had a great night out, just goes to show you are suiting being single!

Only joined this site recently for SW recipes & came across meg's diary.
Meg you are so inspirational, you have so much going on & your so on track with your diet & life!! I'm officially jel!!
Your amazing meg. Xx

Thank you all!! I have not been very well the last few days!!! Tomorrow is my Ex's 40th birthday (Friday the 13th very apt), and today the cake arrived that I ordered!! Blinking forgot, so feeling ill, sad with time of year and a bloody massive chocolate cake sat on my kitchen counter !! Phoned my friend who has rallied the girls around for a night at mine!! They will sacrifice their figures(and eat the cake) in a bid of me actually getting one!!!

Food the last few days, not much really just slices of meat, cheese, and avocado as much water as I could x

Tonight I am doing a platter, continental meats, cheeses, olives, my take on a Spanish omelet a massive green salad, little meat tapas things I cheated and picked up from sainsburys, but all low carb!! X I love my friends x

Sorry to hear you've been ill and sad. Hang in there ((hugs))

Aww sorry to hear you've not been good meg. But what lovely friends you have. And the ladies above are right....... You are amazing! You've been through so much recently and you're still hanging in there so you should be so proud of yourself!

ps where's these pictures of you in this lovely purple dress missus??? Xx

Morning meg, how was your tapas platter? :) hope you are feeling much better today.

Pictures of purple dress to come this weekend I promise x

Food and wine lovely, good company, lots of laughter, singing!!!! It must be a welsh thing!! I am one lucky person to have them in my life!! Xxxx

Pictures of purple dress to come this weekend I promise x

Food and wine lovely, good company, lots of laughter, singing!!!! It must be a welsh thing!! I am one lucky person to have them in my life!! Xxxx

Hi Meg, can't wait to see your purple dress :) sounds like a good night making new memories with friends, they are equally as lucky to have you as I'm sure they know. What have you got planned for the weekend. Whereabouts in Wales are you, I used to live near Cardiff. Lisa-Ann xxx

What all the girls said and I can't wait to see pics of the purple dress :)

not sure if i added pics?? DSCF0074[1].jpgDSCF0075[1].jpg

Back