To whom it may concern

What they said ^^^.

Just seen your pics - your gorgeous Hun xx.

Morning Meg, I hope you are having a wonderful time. Hang in there and take one step at a time and you will be able to get in sync with your body and both get happy with each other.

I have kept the size 24 trousers that had got too tight and finally spurred me on to this journey - popped into shop this morning and the dress in 12 fit perfectly - Atkins works but it's a journey and all you can do is one step at a time. Rooting for you
Xxx

Meg you're an inspiration! Keep your head held high as you are truly amazing...... I want to be just like you x

Sent from my eye phone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Been slightly AWOL for the last few days!!! Trying to get my head in the right place ! I had a fantastic time with the girlies in Belgium, resisted all manner if rubbish, except the wine!!
Was lucky on the food front, self service restaurant, so lots of cold meat, cheese and salad to pick on and it was yummy lovvvvvve Belgium mayo x but sadly not so good on the wine front! And brought a ton of it home with me!! Tried to reason it was so cheap and Christmas is in its way! I have not weighted going to stick to Saturday!! Hope everyone has been ok, will catch up tomorrow x

Hi meg,

nice to see you back and glad you had a good time.

you really are too hard on yourself though missus you've done amazingly well for resisting the naughty food so don't worry about the wine - it could have been so much worse xx

Sounds like you had a fab time, you really deserve it sweetie :)

And you're so right about the wine - Tescos etc is already advertising Christmas stuff, so you're safe :D

Thank you girlies. Well had a bit of a shocker last night !!! A mutual friend of mine and Ex invited me to his place in West Wales for the weekend!!!!! It's way way to early to be thinking of men so totally out of the blue and totally shocked!!!! I was very firm I need time to be me. He was very very sweet, said he always liked me!! And he would take things very very slow, start of with friendship!! Still in a state of shock, I mumbled I would let him know tonight!
Now my problem is I am not ready for men, and I am a long way of being ready, and even if I was I am not sure I like him like that! I have never thought of him in that way! So do I go and do the friendship thing? Or do I be firm and say thanks but no thanks ?? If nothing else we always have a giggle together! But soooooo confused and so lacking in any self esteem in regards to men x

Thank you girlies. Well had a bit of a shocker last night !!! A mutual friend of mine and Ex invited me to his place in West Wales for the weekend!!!!! It's way way to early to be thinking of men so totally out of the blue and totally shocked!!!! I was very firm I need time to be me. He was very very sweet, said he always liked me!! And he would take things very very slow, start of with friendship!! Still in a state of shock, I mumbled I would let him know tonight!
Now my problem is I am not ready for men, and I am a long way of being ready, and even if I was I am not sure I like him like that! I have never thought of him in that way! So do I go and do the friendship thing? Or do I be firm and say thanks but no thanks ?? If nothing else we always have a giggle together! But soooooo confused and so lacking in any self esteem in regards to men x

Awww I feel for you - that is a dilemma. But what a compliment! He's obviously been admiring you from afar for ages. See? - we are always telling you what a gorgeous and lovely lady you are.

Ok this is completely just my opinion but my first thought would be that you are coming out of a long term relationship and you have been hurt. if it was me my instinct would be to spend some time enjoying being single and learning to be meg again instead of being someone's wife, someone's mother, someone's daughter - I've not explained that very well - does that make sense?
You've really been through a lot lately and it seems from your posts now that you are moving forward and really starting to enjoy your life.

If he really wants you (and I'm sure he does - why would he not??) he will be willing to wait for you until you are ready.

You say you're not sure if you like him that way so could you start with friendship on the clear understanding that you may never want to go beyond that and just see what happens - sometimes we don't always realise how we feel until much further down the line. Although it is difficult to do the friendship thing when one person clearly wants it to be more (I've been there)

Only you know what sort of guy he is - if you did do the friendship thing and decided in the end that you didn't want to take it any further would he accept that or would you feel like you were leading him on with the expectation of it developing into something more?

Although I'm sure as your confidence grows even more you will be beating men off with a stick soon so maybe you shouldn't settle for the first offer ;-)

That said, if he makes you laugh and you enjoy spending time with him that is a good start.

Sorry that is completely no help at all is it lol xxxx

Definitely a compliment so enjoy:). No real advice except take it slow and follow your heart as honestly as you can x

You HOT, SEXY MOMMA!

Damn straight men fancy you! You are a honey!

He sounds lovely but go with your gut. Take it slow....

What a lovely compliment/confidence boost!!

Thank you all!!! I still have not decided!! I did say that friendship was prob all it could ever be, he seemed happy with that, and said he would be happy if all it could be. I kinda put of the decision by saying I had to get something in place for son x
Tonight I am making home made kofta with
Cauliflower rice, in it I am putting lots garlic, Lemon juice, peppers and coriander x going to have a dollop of sour cream with it (love the stuff) x
Son very happy I treated him to fifa 14 so prob won't see him for a good while x I love Fridays x

Oh forgot to mention I am officially starting work full time next Wednesday!! No more random agency shifts! Will have security and a regular wage coming in x and even better I will be able to fit the hours into a 4 day working week!! X

Woooooo that's fab!

and I love koftes - hmmmm I might persuade hubby to make some on Saturday night x

Oh wow I turn my back for five seconds and you have men gushing adorably, a son tucked away happily with fifa and a new job!!!!! WOOHOO go girl!!!!

I agree with JG - if the guy has admired your gorgeousness from afar for ages, then he will wait until you're ready - if you are, you might not be - but only you will know when you're in that place. But how lovely!!!! xxxx

Well I decided to give West Wales a miss!! I was getting worked up with worry, and there was no need! He was very understanding, and said that all he wants is friendship etc etc. I felt a bit guilty at this point so agreed to go for a meal with him!! Not sure if I just been manipulated (in a pleasant way) or if I need to work on my guilt issues!!! Anyway we are going to the local Indian tonight! Oh he did say I could use his holiday home up west without him!!

Back