Today I resisted.....

I am so proud I resisted caving in to a chinese, nachos and wine!!

I am going to lose this damn weight and never be on this diet again!!!

emmamissfun said:
I am so proud I resisted caving in to a chinese, nachos and wine!!

I am going to lose this damn weight and never be on this diet again!!!

that would have been hard! Proves u can x

KFC and feeling great about not eating any!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

custard!! Went and got a coffee earlier and the custard powder was staring at me!!

Today I resisted Roast dinner, although I did have some chicken in my Thai Chicken Soup mmmm and for desserts the kids are having a screwball easier to resist

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S using MiniMins

I resisted a handful of dry roasted peanuts by throwing the bag away, as no one else would eat them in my house. I resisted chips and chocolate biscuits yesterday and last week when they were in the office and laid out at a team meeting.

Spaghetti bolognese and now having tomato & basil soup and u think I'm full and still got about a quarter left

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S using MiniMins

Im back shift today. Made the mistake of mentioning I was going out and one of my colleagues asked me could I come back via McDonalds :rolleyes: Course it was like a domino effect, someone else wanted something then someone else. Ended up at the drive through, well I wont tell you what I bought or how my car smells but I bought myself a Coke Zero and nothing else :)

That's amazing starlight! I've been to mcds to get the boys there tea with oh a few days ago but there's no way I could do that for colleagues... Your a star. Xx

Today it was cakes and sausage rolls for someones birthday at work! yay me

My ultimate food heaven........mac cheese (homemade) with French bread. But I resisted and had my chicken soup :)

That's amazing Starlight, to me that is the daddy of all temptation... Nothing is more diet threatening than a McDonalds drive through!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SII using MiniMins

Starlight said:
Im back shift today. Made the mistake of mentioning I was going out and one of my colleagues asked me could I come back via McDonalds :rolleyes: Course it was like a domino effect, someone else wanted something then someone else. Ended up at the drive through, well I wont tell you what I bought or how my car smells but I bought myself a Coke Zero and nothing else :)

I didn't realise they they sold Coke Zero.

Thing is I would worry, even of I asked for that, someone might get me some other coke and it would knock me out of K.
LOL :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm a student midwife and when i'm working the labour suite and wards are always full of chocolate and cakes that families leave. Very hard for me to resist as i have a particular weakness for cake (especially a nice sponge). :eek:

Starlight - can I ask why the "today I resisted" thread on CD was moved to the 'off topic' board?

Lay in bed at the minute and all I can smell is sausage and bacon cooking in a pan and it smells absolutely gorgeous :-( will not break but thought it was worth a mention here lol

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SII using MiniMins

Everything edible in Morrisons!! Hahahaha, went there today, just for coke zero and bouillon, and that was all I bought! So happy I didn't buy anything stupid! Was very tempted by a bottle of wine and some custard creams, but I resisted! :D

takeaway Fish and chips, my mum, niece and nephew sat there in front of me and ate it, the smell was lovely but I went and made my porridge and thought to myself this is so much better than putting all that fat/calories into me!

Back