Today is a new day... Part 2

I haven't given the junk food away. My friend Sarah always has loads and loads of crisps and snacks whenever you go to her house, so I have hidden them away in a cupboard where I can hopefully forget about them and bring them to the next wine night!!

My diary is going well so far, I have been very good and very honest in writing everything down, so fingers crossed I'm off to a good start.

WI tomorrow and I think I might have another little gain. Crossing my fingers I can maintain but we shall see!

Planning a quiet weekend, so thinking about doing some batch cooking and am looking for recipes tonight before I do my shopping in the morning. Really need to get my fitness dvd on the go too, I looked through the reviews on Amazon and ended up buying Charlie Brookes dvd so fingers crossed it inspires me. I already have the 30 Day Shred, but on level 2 I always get fed up because I can't do it properly :8855:

Good Luck with your WI today x

Thank you, I managed to maintain, which I'm delighted about!! And I bought a 12 week countdown too. 12 more WI's til bf comes home, so another thing to count down. And apparently if I call target before the 12 weeks, I can get a refund, which is a bonus!

Just done all my food shopping so ready to prepare some yummy sw friendly meals for the week ahead, looking forward to an 100% week :)

Taking down the Xmas tree today and generally trying to get my house properly in order again, I get annoyed when things are messy, cos it's my own laziness that lets it get that way! I've already started by hoovering out the car, it was still full of dogs hairs and bits of wood from my numerous trips to recycling with the trellis. My hoover is pretty crap, so it's not perfect, but it's a lot better. One step at a time...

Yay for the STS. It's like we're the same dieter! Lol!!
Its fab that you have a 12 week countdown and 12 weeks til your fella comes home! What a coincidence! He won't know what to do with himself when he sees you all grinning and chuffed at target weight!!!#

I took the tree down tonight too. What a nightmare! I live in a houseshare and didn't put it up so didn't know that the lights are actually attached and cannot be removed (learned that the hard way) then I couldn't get it into the flipping box- turns out you have to pull the top off. What a dimwit!

Did you decide on replacing the trellis or not?

Still unsure on the trellis. Turns out the insurance wouldn't cover it anyway so I'll see how the garden looks in spring.

Made a massive pan of bolognese last night which was yummy, going to have some for lunch today then freeze the rest. Have got a ham boiling just now to make stock and going to make lentil soup. Also going to make Bilsat's ham and bean lasagne later.

Had a look at Charlie brooks DVD but I wasn't that impressed... My coordination is awful and there is a disco section which went a bit fast for me. The next section was combat which was more my thing but maybe I'll just go back to ye old faithful Jillian!!

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I remember you saying about the insurance. You might prefer it without in springtime. Hopefully. Lol
And nice one for getting your cook on!

Eurghhh Jillian! I got to day 8 the first time and day 12 the second time I tried 30 day shred.
HER VOICE

If you wanaaa see resultsss and you're onlyyy doing 20 minuteessss then you gotaaa give everythingggg

SHUT UP JILLIAN!!!

Lol. I was supposed to give it another go on the 1st, but alas its the 5th and I haven't budged.

Just having a catch up. Well done on the sts, and your ham based meals sound lush mmm. Love the fact your countdown takes you to the time when bf is vack :):):):):):):):)

My parent's pebbledashing came down in the bad weather and that's not covered by insurance either. Annoying! See what garden looks like in the spring I say

X

Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I remember you saying about the insurance. You might prefer it without in springtime. Hopefully. Lol
And nice one for getting your cook on!

Eurghhh Jillian! I got to day 8 the first time and day 12 the second time I tried 30 day shred.
HER VOICE

If you wanaaa see resultsss and you're onlyyy doing 20 minuteessss then you gotaaa give everythingggg

SHUT UP JILLIAN!!!

Lol. I was supposed to give it another go on the 1st, but alas its the 5th and I haven't budged.

Heehee, I do hate the sound of Jillian's voice throughout, but I can't deny I always feel better when I've done it! I always struggle by stage 2 tho, I am just rubbish at anything that involves being co-ordinated, I can't push up properly, or plank properly or anything!! Need to give it another shot tho!!

Just having a catch up. Well done on the sts, and your ham based meals sound lush mmm. Love the fact your countdown takes you to the time when bf is vack :):):):):):):):)

My parent's pebbledashing came down in the bad weather and that's not covered by insurance either. Annoying! See what garden looks like in the spring I say

X

Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app

So happy that my countdown ends exactly when I need to be perfect!!

I'm not too fussed about the garden at the moment, the strange weather means that the grass out the back hasn't really stopped growing like it normally does so it's all a bit of a shambles!! Roll on some nice weather cos this is the year I am going to get it organised!

Struggled a bit this weekend. Was speaking to bf yesterday and actually got a bit upset which I know I shouldn't cos there's nothing he can do and it makes him feel worse... Anyway, I have now decided that I'm taking 3 weeks off work when he comes home. Originally I was thinking I'd book my flight down to his Mum's a couple of days after he was due to be back in the country so that if he was delayed or anything it wouldn't affect me, but he was a bit upset thinking that I didn't want to see him the second he got back, which of course I do. So, whilst Easyjet still has their sale on, I'm off to book an £8.49 flight to Gatwick on the day he is due back :D:D

It means I need to play my holidays a bit better for the rest of the year tho, as I only get 4 weeks plus bank hols and we also have 2 weddings which I need to use holidays for.

The thought of having 3 solid weeks off is too appealing tho, esp if bf gets back dead on when he is supposed to.

So, next I need to start looking more at our holiday plans, eeeeek. I can't believe how quick it's all happening now, I need to save me some more money!!!

Car goes into the garage on Friday, keep your fingers crossed that's not too expensive a job:cool:

Anyway, on to SW... My food has been 100% since Saturday, but this afternoon I felt so bloated, I actually looked pregnant! I think it's cos of the bean lasagne leftovers I had for lunch lol, but I'm only starting to feel a bit better now.

Had a great moment last night where I got to after tea time, sitting watching Breakfast At Tiffany's when I suddenly realised I hadn't had my heb. I usually always have either toast or porridge with breakfast, but I had fruit yesterday. So I treated myself last night to 2 Hi Fi bars and a big glass of diet coke. I felt like I was being soooo naughty!!! All on plan, and no syns in it!!!

xxx

That is tooooo exciting about having all that time off and meeting your fella when he gets back.
I got WELL confused for a moment and then realised you're in Elgin and then had to google Elgin. Can't believe its less than a tenner to fly all the way here!
But if I want to get a train to London (50 mins away) its like £30. Mental.

If you need to beat the baked bean bloat I suggest Twinings Buttermint tea. I swear by it after Sam (Lickthelid) recommended it to me! Delish too!
Love that your hi-fi bars and a diet coke is like being bad! Thats how I felt with my burgers and chips tonight! Amazing!

Don't forget to book SW off too for those 3 weeks btw. Although you can weigh at any place, so you could go to his mums local? You probs will chuck the plan out the window while you wine and dine your fella, but after the 12 week countdown it would be good if you could keep an eye on things I'm sure.

Chin up love xxx

Lol I only got it that cheap cos easy jet has a sale on. And once they charged an 11 quid admin fee and 11 quid for baggage it was more like 30 quid!! Still cheap from the back of beyond and thankfully bfs mum lives right by Gatwick so that's handy!!

I've seen u mentioning the buttermint tea elsewhere and I've been looking for it. I live on different twining fruit teas at work, not keen on the herbal ones tho. Haven't yet found the buttermint one, have only looked in asda and a small tesco. Need to visit the big tesco soon cos it sounds super tasty!

Xx

Still feeling bloated today... Was sat at work thinking I actually had a baby belly!! I have just finished the bean lasagne, so hopefully things will even out the rest of the week!!

Just had a chat with bf, it's funny how our emotions hit peaks and troughs, we were both feeling rubbish at the weekend, but a lot more positive today. We have worked out that in a couple of weeks we will hit the halfway point, and psychologically that is a big deal. I can't wait until we are over that hump!!

xxx

Dunno what's going on with my insides just now, I'm still all bloated, but going to the toilet all the time... Can't seem to pop the bubble for once and for all!! My scales are showing a gain at the moment too, which I assume is related, but I will be annoyed if it's still there on Saturday!!

My mum gave me some leftover sw chicken noodle soup when I was up the other day. I defrosted it overnight last night intending to have it for lunch today, but it was sooooo thick, it was like a full on pasta meal! So I didn't have it for lunch, I had it for tea instead with loads of carrots and brocolli. Need to get the recipe cos it was sooo yummy.

Watching the Biggest Loser Australia, I love all these programmes, the USA one just finished, so I am well confused because American's weigh in lbs, Aussies weigh in kg and we weigh in stones... Why the heck don't we all weigh the same??!!

xx

I really dunno what's going on. I am still showing that gain today. What I find a bit strange is that my weight doesn't seem to be changing throughout the day. I know I shouldn't focus so much on the scales, but usually I gain an lb or 2 by teatime, but the past 2 days my weight has stayed the same, morning and night...

Gah, I dunno, it is what it is, whatever the scales say on Saturday, I know I've been 100% the whole week, I've just felt so uncomfortable the whole time.

xx

im sure it must be my fault twinny
it started happening to me. I was like 9. 3-4 in the mornin and then 9.5ish in the evening for like 4 days
and then the day before WI I was 9.5 in morn and 9.7 in evening and day of WI I was 9.5 and WI I was 9.8 :-(

water? hormones? more christmas shizz? (crimbo was ages ago)
I don't know the answer. I wish I did.
Trying to hibernate, keep warm?! lol

Guess we just have to trust the plan. You sound well bloatedy though!
prunes anyone?! BUTTER MINT TEA!!!

Lol I have no idea what the cause is, but I'm definitely taking a trip to the big tesco tomorrow in the hope they have buttermint tea... There is no way I can still be chocca tho, I'm at the toilet constantly! (Trying to avoid tmi!!). I am now crossing my fingers for a maintain tomorrow which is not the great start to my countdown I'd hoped for!!

Hope u are feeling better xx

No idea what is causing it... Just weighed myself again, I really shouldn't have, showing a 2lb gain right now...

And it's official, none if the Tescos near me sell he buttermint tea, not even the mega superstore:( So, I bought some pukka 3 mint tea instead and am drinking a cup now... Doesn't really taste of anything but smells like it could clear a blocked nose lol

Had some exciting news from bf earlier, don't want to say too much but if all goes to plan... Eeek!!!

Xxx

ohh tell uss!!!

How was WI this morn love??

I maintained today... I'm ok with that I suppose, since my stomach's been doing funny things all week! Pray to God I get a loss next week, bf is home in 10 weeks... Just want to be super gorgeous for when he comes home!! And I'm trying sooo hard... :(

I should be able to spill my secret in about a month or so if all goes to plan... But I am soooo excited about it, even tho I need to have a bit of restraint... I know I'm talking in riddles, sorry;) !!!

Back