Today People are Noticing!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Dragonfish, 11 March 2008 Social URL.

1. Dragonfish

Dragonfish Member

Diet:
    Lighterlife
    Finally, I got asked the magic question...
    "Have you lost weight?"

A loaded question for a thinnie to ask a transient fattie/thinnie, but I nearly hugged them!

2 stone in 5 weeks and still going!

I know I am going to have to jump up and down on the senior partner's head before he realises something has changed with one of the 'blondes' who spend all his money for a living, but hurrah - I don't care. I am on my way to being a neuvo-thinnie and burning all my old clothes in a big fire!
    :bliss:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Deb G

Deb G Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.56%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well done - great feeling. No one really noticed until I'd lost 3 stone - and now no one can remember me looking fat! Funny things....people!

4. Dragonfish

Dragonfish Member

Diet:
    Lighterlife
    I agree, well done on 3 stone, that's amazing!

Feels so good to be going in the right direction for once.

Feel like a melting candle, it is all coming of the top and at the moment the bottom is largely uneffected, but given time I greatly look forward to the same forgetfullness from my colleagues!

5. Donnalou86

Donnalou86 Striving for slimness

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well done Dragonfish!! Nothing better than when people notice!!!

6. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Yeah, it took me to be on the eve of 3-stone before people started noticeing, and the last couple of weeks I have had some really nice comments.

What I really like, is several have simply said, "You look really nice lately" leaving the whole weight issue out of it!

Strokes are good! Glad people are noticing Dragon!

7. ladylite

ladylite Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Its a lovely feeling when everyone notices, would be nice if we could bottle it for tempting times.

Well done when the say you look great it makes you feel great.:)

8. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Thanks Lady :) x

It just changes it slighlty from "Have you lost weight", which don;t get me wrong, is fandabbydosey too!!....but for me, them saying it that way, it means the I "look" different - me - not just my body. Does that make sense? - which means I probably look happy and confident, which is how I am feeling....so it really feels good. :D

Loving life right now. :) It's a nice and was pretty much a long forgotten feeling. ;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.