Today People are Noticing!

Finally, I got asked the magic question...
"Have you lost weight?"

A loaded question for a thinnie to ask a transient fattie/thinnie, but I nearly hugged them!

2 stone in 5 weeks and still going!

I know I am going to have to jump up and down on the senior partner's head before he realises something has changed with one of the 'blondes' who spend all his money for a living, but hurrah - I don't care. I am on my way to being a neuvo-thinnie and burning all my old clothes in a big fire!
:bliss:

Well done - great feeling. No one really noticed until I'd lost 3 stone - and now no one can remember me looking fat! Funny things....people!

I agree, well done on 3 stone, that's amazing!

Feels so good to be going in the right direction for once.

Feel like a melting candle, it is all coming of the top and at the moment the bottom is largely uneffected, but given time I greatly look forward to the same forgetfullness from my colleagues!

Yeah, it took me to be on the eve of 3-stone before people started noticeing, and the last couple of weeks I have had some really nice comments.

What I really like, is several have simply said, "You look really nice lately" leaving the whole weight issue out of it!

Strokes are good! Glad people are noticing Dragon!

Its a lovely feeling when everyone notices, would be nice if we could bottle it for tempting times.

Well done when the say you look great it makes you feel great.:)

Thanks Lady :) x

It just changes it slighlty from "Have you lost weight", which don;t get me wrong, is fandabbydosey too!!....but for me, them saying it that way, it means the I "look" different - me - not just my body. Does that make sense? - which means I probably look happy and confident, which is how I am feeling....so it really feels good. :D

Loving life right now. :) It's a nice and was pretty much a long forgotten feeling. ;)

Back