Today's lunch!!

MrMojo

Wannabe Mankini Model
Instead of my exante chocolate orange bar I walked to the local tesco's (20mins each way) and got myself some of their ultraslim crispy chocolate meal bars (only one box as that's all that was left :(), a couple of coke zero and dr pepper zero 500ml bottles and a box of Twinning Green Tea.

So my lunch today has consisted of 1 x ultraslim bar and half a bottle of dr pepper zero (I'll have the other half tonight :) and it made a nice change.

Then this afternoon I'll have a green tea (any one know how long I should leave the tea bag in for?)

I'm going to try and mix it all up so it doesn't feel like I'm on a strict diet. :D

Cue Aerosmith's Living on the Edge.... :D

Last edited:
Can we have the tesco ultraslim bars? I've got a box in my cupboard!

Apparently so, but make sure they are the meal replacement bars and not the snack bars, they have only slightly more calories than the exante bars.

Oh and a box of three is £2.58 (almost the same as one exante bar) and they are on offer, two boxes for £3.50, at the moment.

I have been on it for just over 2 weeks now and still cannot stand either of the bars. It gives me goosebumps trying to get them down! When I am done with this months, I am going to just order shakes and soups and buy the meal replacement bars from Tesco's or Asda. Cannot wait!

Yeah it must be an eating thing, with soups and drinks it's easier as there is more choice of flavours, plus we're used to drinking the same drinks like tea and coffee. But eating the same thing can make it off putting :)

can we have the tesco ones i have 3 boxes in my cupboard OH had them left over this would make a gd change from just the shakes :)

bexterj24 said:
can we have the tesco ones i have 3 boxes in my cupboard OH had them left over this would make a gd change from just the shakes :)

Yep

Make sure they are meal replacement bars and NOT snack bars though :)

ILurvDeCake said:
Make sure they are meal replacement bars and NOT snack bars though :)

yeh there the meal replacement ones 3 in a box its gd i can use them up was gunna bin them

Nice, I thought they were on par with the Exante bars, but the most important thing was it was something different :)

You should try the Biggest Loser bars mmmmmm you defo don't feel like your on a strict diet with them ;)

You should try the Biggest Loser bars mmmmmm you defo don't feel like your on a strict diet with them ;)
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm a defo!:D

Skinniminx said:
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm a defo!:D

Chocolate mint fudge one...... Dribble lol xx

I had the Tesco Ultraslim bars last week and still lost 7lbs + kept in Ketosis.

The Raspberry/Yoghurt ones are lush. :D

I find the Exante Bars make my mouth sore after I have chewed them. :jelous:

As said the Tesco ones are also on offer so it makes them less expensive.

I have 2 boxes in my case along with my shakes for my hols on Thursday.

T bags? How long? Well not long, it goes bitter if you let it brew. So a few minutes. I make it in a tea pot and then dilute with hot water. Its a way of getting in lots of extra warm water. Sometimes I add a sweetener but like it equally on its own. I find it really fills me up.

GSQ

I asked one of the girls at work who drinks fruit tea and she told me about 5 minutes, but I think that was too long, going to try 4 tomorrow and see if it's better. I did enjoy it though.

The tesco's near where I work is only a small one, just slightly bigger than a tesco express. I'm planning on popping to asda and if they dont have the BL bars there I go to the nearest Tesco's Extra and get some :D

Chocolate mint fudge one...... Dribble lol xx

FFS, I might have to go and get some in a minute, bang goes my 3 a day lol :D

Back