Today's WI

Thank yooooo! :)

Don't think I can afford this eating lark though! I've been nipping to the chemist and spending £36 for 15 weeks. I went to Tesco on my way home from work this morning and spent £103!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What's that about?????

Really looking forward to a baked chicken breast with some salad later. So's DH bless 'im - I think he's got a bit sick of ready meals ;) xx

To be perfectly honest it was a HUGE anticlimax! .... It was a bit of chicken with salad ....... Okay I now like balsamic vinegar which i wasn't fussy on before but I was expecting to swoon at the tastes .... they were just like they used to be ... Mind you I suppose that could say more about my cooking than anything else LOL!

I DID bake the chicken with tarragon though and it was lovely and moist - there was nothing wrong with it. I don't know what I expected really but after my salivary glands went WHAT?????? and really hurt for a second when I put the first mouthful in it was quite boring really.

It DID sit around in the old bellyo for quite some time - think it had forgotten what to do with solid food :eek:.

Anyway - lost another 3.8lbs wk 15 so only 1.8 off target though any more will be gratefully accepted as well ;)

Thanks for asking xx

lol I guess it's a bit like that curry craving - you go all day wanting one and when you finally get it it's like "is that it"!

Balsamic vinegar - yum :D

Oooh, so close to target - go you :D

lol I guess it's a bit like that curry craving - you go all day wanting one and when you finally get it it's like "is that it"!

Balsamic vinegar - yum :D

Oooh, so close to target - go you :D

Hopefully it will get better as you go on.

Welli go for my official WI today so time to see how much damage I did with the holiday wish me luck!

Last edited:
Don't know whether there's still anyone around here ..... ?

Just reporting a stay the same for week one on refeed. I'd have liked a loss because I still have a couple of lbs to go but I'm satisfied with that as I think it's reasonable for adjusting back to food and also I haven't 'been' since about wednesday.

I'm doing another week of refeed only this week I'm having as much as I think I need/want, not having the amounts the sheet says. I think I was having a bit too much for what I need last week, in particular potatoes and desserts.

Hope you're all doing okay! xx

Hello :D I'm around but alas not dieting right now.

STS is a great result considering how easy it is to gain weight when refeeding - congrats :D

Thank yoooooo :)

Hope you're okay xx

Ah, I've pulled it together now. Back up to 19 stone but hey, it will shift.

I'm just rejoycing in the fact that I'm not back up to 19 stone 10 or over 20 stone as I was last year :) It's a kind of victory :D

Good for you!! I love your attitude!

Best of luck xx

Final Lipotrim weigh in ... 1.2lbs off! Just 0.6lbs off target which- provided I'm a goodish girl whilst away this week, I'm hoping will be gone when I weigh myself at home next week in the knack (EEEEUUUUUWWWWW!!!) post wee, pre coffee. Bit of a cheat I know - but I think the chemist would have objected to me doing that all along!

Now comes the hard work! Finding a good way to maintain and doing it! xx

Final Lipotrim weigh in ... 1.2lbs off! Just 0.6lbs off target which- provided I'm a goodish girl whilst away this week, I'm hoping will be gone when I weigh myself at home next week in the knack (EEEEUUUUUWWWWW!!!) post wee, pre coffee. Bit of a cheat I know - but I think the chemist would have objected to me doing that all along!

Now comes the hard work! Finding a good way to maintain and doing it! xx

You will be fine, you must be so happy that you are finally THERE!!! so you must maintain and I have no fear that you cana do it, you should be very proud of yourself and have more confidence in yourself. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Last edited:
Well Done Jan, its an amazing result and in so little time. I am sure you will be fine at maintaining. I am using your determination as my inspiration to try and get to my target weight. Much proudness of you!!

Great loss :D

I'm sure you will do well maintaining Jan - it means so much to you and it really does sound like you've learnt a lot from your fella Lipotrimmers which is great :D

Chin up and have some confidence in yourself.

*hugs*

Thank you ladies!

Afraid I succumbed to the demon alcohol last night - I had 4 wine and sodas between 6pm & midnight. Pre LT that would have been a 'being good' night and not affected me in the least. I have vague memories of eating a posh cream biscuit whilst watching Philadelphia in the cottage and got up with a horrible hangover. I'd like to say never again ....... :eek:

Feeling better after a dose of Lizi's granola with blueberries and natural yoghurt .... today's another day! xx

Ooh hangovers yuck! Maybe it is because your resistence to "being naughty" is lowered after the first drink. I don't drink these days so no good on advising re alcohol. Funny, drinking is so much a part of society that those who don't know me think I'm either an alcoholic or Methodist, which I am neither, but hey, there's got to be something wrong with you if you don't drink right!

Thing is - you have to be real and have some fun - just not as often as you used to lol

Good luck with the new day :D

Back