Toilet anyone?

kate29

Hi guys

Sorry to ask this, but i have just been sat reading through some threads and all of a sudden it has just occured to me that i havent been to the toilet for a number 2 for nearly 3 days.
I am on day 6 of LT and were just wondering if this was normal ( im not constipated or anything, i just havent needed to go) It could be a bad thing eh? cos maybe im storing it as fat?

Sorry to talk about such topic but is it normal?

Thanks x

Hi guys

Sorry to ask this, but i have just been sat reading through some threads and all of a sudden it has just occured to me that i havent been to the toilet for a number 2 for nearly 3 days.
I am on day 6 of LT and were just wondering if this was normal ( im not constipated or anything, i just havent needed to go) It could be a bad thing eh? cos maybe im storing it as fat?

Sorry to talk about such topic but is it normal?

Thanks x

Im Glad im not the only 1 has this problem i havent been in 4 days and i dont feel like going yet but i have P**T alot cause im drinking soo much water

You need to speak to Garry on that 1! It makes sense that if you out less in less will come out! Just bare in mind that when you get weighed you may not seem to lose as much if you havent been! You are still losing fat x

Thanks Tracy i will ask Garry! lol

I didnt know that it could alter my weigh in if i havent been for a couple of days! I just hope i go by tomorrow t time as its my 1st weigh in!!
I will be so gutted if i havent lost any cos i have stuck to it 101% completley!

I know how you feel Sure, i use nearly a toilet roll a day just on number ones!

Just dont be disheartened if you havent ost as much as you expect hun, you will prob weigh lots less when you go! x

:happy096:x

Haha well done hun xx

im sure you dont really want to know this but mine has sort of regulated itself to 4-5 days and then i get the feeling i need to pop to the loo..weird but seems to work for me lol

Harriet, you have done amazing. You still looked nice on your before picture, but wow, you've done fab. xx

thanks shazpaz..you dont really notice it til you put pics up like that do you :)

h x

and you look so different ...you look great x

h x

Hi all...

I know exactly what you mean!!!!

Not been for 4-days, I wasn't in any pain or anything, but just didn't feel like going (if you get my drift)

Well, that all changed this morning and OMG!! it hurt like hell!! :eek:

I even woke my partner up to tell him.. lol (don't panic, he's on LT as well so he knows what we're going through!!!!!) :D :D

x x

The switch to flap jacks is a bold move :eek:.....fibre clear all the way.

:eek:What, what have I done?:cry:

Sorry G i forgot to put your quote in x
Thanks for the bravo!!
moz-screenshot.jpg

Phheeeewww! Thought I was in trouble.................. again!:rolleyes::px

after day 5 ive been to the toilet , i thought i would have to get the Ambulance out :sign0007:

I had to bite my kneecaps for that Xtra push:eek:lol

I now feel very sorry for a woman whos is having a baby ;)

Back