• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Tomato Soup

Couple of drops of Tabasco sauce for me

spyro2008

I will never give up
yuk im with bernice i cant stand it i got rid of all mine.

Tomato is proably my worst too but I just add Salt and Im happy enough, there is bound to be a few bits that you can add (ideally some bread for me hee hee)

I add either chilli flakes our ground peppercorns. I am going off the soups so have just ordered shakes this time.

Other day i added all purpose seasoning spicy, salt, italian seasoning and tabasco. Wasn`t so bad but aaah just the thought of it.....

I have ordered just shakes with a few soups - haven't tried mushroom yet, liked the veg, didn't mind the tomato, hated the thai chicken though it tasted really strong.

Jeep

Otherwise known as Jools
I must be quite weird as I like all of the soups, bars and shakes on Exante and dont add anything to any other than a couple of sweeteners to the shakes. Maybe because I came over from LT the flavours were not quite as extensive. But I always remember the saying that cropped up a lot over there - to not think of the soups/bars or shakes as food but as "weight loss medicine" :D

I don't dread the tomato quite as much as I used to, but I must admit I tend to eat all of them very early in the month to get rid of them!

I add chilli powder or curry powder, but it's not just the taste, it just looks so weird when it comes out of the microwave (all sort of pink and spongy)! :)