Tomorrow has come!

hiya , hope your well?
when you update your ticker does it let you? Ive tried to do mine and it wont change...did before but not now and nuthin gets updated?? strange lol

Tuesday 19th January

Breakfast
Satsuma
Muller light
Peach

Lunch
Satsuma
Bread HEb
Soft cheese 2
Hifi bar HEb
Muller light

Dinner

Wedges
Free tomato sauce
Quorn
Lettuce
Tomatoes
Garlic mayonnaise 2.5

Snacks
Hifi bar 6
Milk for tea HEa

Exercise
Half hour on bike

Last edited:
Had a good day today am absolutely stuffed!

Going to have a nice bath, pluck my eyebrows, shave my legs, apply fake tan, do my nails... wow who knew there was so much to do!? yay.

Night all :)

Wednesday January 20th

Breakfast

Apple
Satsuma
Muller light

Lunch
Bread HEb
Soft cheese 2
Satsuma
Muller light

Dinner
Pasta
Spicy tomato sauce
Cheese 2 x HEa
Banana
Muller light
Satsuma

Snacks
Milk for tea 2
Hifi bar HEb and 6

Exercise
1 hour spinning class

Thursday 21st December

Breakfast

Satsuma
Muller light

Lunch
Bread HEb
Soft cheese 2
Muller light
Satsumas

Dinner
Cheese HEa
Jacket potato
Veg chilli
Hifi bar HEb + 6

Snacks
Milk for tea 2

Friday 22nd January 2010

Breakfast

Satsuma
Muller light

Lunch
Stir fry
Banana
Muller light

Dinner
Burger 2
Chips
Bread HEb
Cheese HEa
Ketchup 2

Snacks
Bread HEb
Soft cheese 2
Milk for tea HEa

Exercise

400 cals burned cardio
Weights

Saturday 23rd January

Breakfast

Muller light
Banana
Satsuma
Alpen HEb
Milk HEa

Lunch
Pasta
Pesto 4.5
Alpen HEb
Muller light
Babybel HEa

Dinner
Spag bol

Exercise
Shopping!

hey you lol
think i mucked up the request thingy??
can you send again :)
hope you had better weekend than i did :sigh:
x

Hi Blufizz nice to hear from you. I don't really know what I did I will have another go at adding you! Haha. Oh Blu I went out last night and had vodka, rose and then crisps! It could have been a lot worse but it wasn't good! How about you? x

Sunday 24th January

Breakfast

Peaches
Muller light
Banana
Alpens x 2

Lunch
Sausages
Toast HEb
Beans
Scrabbled egg
Mushrooms
Hash browns
Tomato Ketchup 1

Dinner
Pasta
Tomato sauce
Cheese HEa
Milk HEa

Snacks
Penguins 11 (oops! hehe)

Exercise
Hour walk over hills

As you can see I had a bit of a blip last night. I am keeping to the plan from now on so that's 2 extra synning days since I have been on it (I think). I have a night out next week so I think that's going to be the same :sigh: but I will try to keep it as low as possible.

Night x

oooer!! 11.....lol sorry shouldnt laugh but ..well...ive had bad weekend food wise too...well not so much food as chocolate....so know how the slip ups can happen.....just dont know why we do it to ourselves...

if im honest im begining to realise why its happeneing to me...and sometimes things just arnt in our control...but im not going to let it beat me lol....and neither should you x

Oh 11 wasn't the binge! Weighed myself this morn not looking good! Will wait to see tonight but not holding my breath at all.

Why do you think it is happening? x

Monday 25th January

Breakfast

Muller light
Satsuma
Banana
Alpen HEb

Lunch
Jacket potato
Tuna HEb
Mayo 2.5
Sweetcorn
Mullerlight
Satsuma

Dinner
Chilli
Wedges
Rice
Salad cream 1
Mayo 2.5

Snacks
Mackerel
Bread 2

Exercise
45 minute walk

Last edited:
Lost 1lb off. Next week I am hoping for 2 off to make half a stone but we will see. Already worried about sat night don't wanna ruin my weight loss. x

Oh 11 wasn't the binge! Weighed myself this morn not looking good! Will wait to see tonight but not holding my breath at all.

Why do you think it is happening? x

hello you x
i dont know you that well hun..yet lol...so i couldnt say why....for me ive now realised its sheer boredom/lack of usual week-day routine..weekends!!!

so i can see i need to be more organised food wise and not just ad-hock with my meals....im going to try to get out morw with the little ones despte the rubbish weather..itl do all of us some good :)

Lost 1lb off. Next week I am hoping for 2 off to make half a stone but we will see. Already worried about sat night don't wanna ruin my weight loss. x

HEY!! well done..a loss is still a loss x
this is going to sound mad but try keeping a written-paper diary of your moods each day...do it for at least a week or maybe two....then youl be able to see if there is a pattern linking how you feel at any given time in relation to what you chose to eat or what you crave and what you give into....does that make sense?

be honest tho...no one will ever read it but it could help you identify if you atre self sabotaging...in fact i think ive got a article written for slimming world mag bout it...il try to dig it out and scan it for you if you want?...im sure there are lots of ladies out there who have felt or do feel like us and fall prey to this mind block we get...so i know were not the only ones lol :)

im so glad youve stuck with it hun x

oh and re sat night....go flexi...lol...choose an upper sin limit-work out your drinks etc and then stick to that upper limit...personally id rather stick to plan food wise and have some drinks lol..voddy and something diet...but thats just me lol x

Hey blufizz good to hear from you. I am happy with the pound it all adds up! And think, if we lost 1 pound every week for the next 6 months we'd be 26 pounds lighter, nearly 2 stone! Not bad for a pound a week eh?

OK that is exactly what I was thinking re. sat. I am going to stick to vodka and keep an upper limit.

Yeah scanning that article would be great if you don't mind?

x

Back