Tomorrow...

UP tomorrow, not sure what I'd like. Maybe a nice cheesy pasta bake

Kettle crisp and tuna mayo with just salad not bread, it has been so long I can taste it already and none of that brine stuff nice tuna in sunflower oil with my own made fresh mayo, get in!!!

passionflower said:
skinny tomato and red pepper soup for my DD:D

That sounds delicious .. Do you have a recipe please ?? Would like to officially say hello to you all!! This is day 6 for me and have been reading loads of your threads in this time. Have been a sw er for a year or so, losing a couple of stone after having my little boy. Tried and failed many times with Paul mckenna, then came across juddd after watching horizon....!! Done some research and here we are" (partner is with me on this!!) am really liking this so far. Very liberating knowing every other day i don't have to plan every bite and can just eat what i fancy. anyway sorry for hijacking thread but tomorrow .... Would love skinny tomato and pepper soup!!! Xx

Hello there Vanwoodle and welcome, of course I can share the soup it's very delicious and very filling, the total calorie count is 237 but this will yield 2 generous portion one for you and one for you partner so you can half the cals. Also I use a chicken stock pot at 27 calories each if you were to use powder one or cube you could save same cals there, also you could leave the lentils out but they are yum they thicken the soup and they are a superfood very good for our bodies. It was easy to get the list of ingredients from MFP as i planned my meals for tomorrow already.
403658588.jpg

Chop onion and and peppers and lightly fry in some one cal spray
Add the tinned tomatoes, 400 ml water, chicken stock pot and simmer until your lentils are cooked (15-20 min)
Blitz in a blender until smooth add salt and pepper to taste, and enjoy :D
ETD. having made the soup I realized that 400 ml of water is required so I amended the quantity, sorry for confusion

Last edited:
passionflower said:
Hello there Vanwoodle and welcome, of course I can share the soup it's very delicious and very filling, the total calorie count is 237 but this will yield 2 generous portion one for you and one for you partner so you can half the cals. Also I use a chicken stock pot at 27 calories each if you were to use powder one or cube you could save same cals there, also you could leave the lentils out but they are yum they thicken the soup and they are a superfood very good for our bodies. It was easy to get the list of ingredients from MFP as i planned my meals for tomorrow already.

Chop onion and and peppers and lightly fry in some one cal spray
Add the tinned tomatoes, 150 ml water, chicken stock pot and simmer until your lentils are cooked (15-20 min)
Blitz in a blender until smooth add salt and pepper to taste, and enjoy :D

This sounds lovely and as I have all the ingredients and not very much to do tomorrow I am going to make it for my DD :) thanks passionflower :)

I will take a photo of mine and put it in the recipe section for others who might be interested. Its a lot more delicious that you would think looking at the ingredients.

Tomorrow I will have cereal for breakfast :) yum yum lol

Back