Tomorrow...

I am dreaming of smoked salmon, scrambled eggs and toast for breakfast tomorrow! Mmmmmm

Lunch will be my favourite chicken soup and ryvitas

Tea - homemade turkey burgers with wedges and lots of salad.

And we have cake Thursday at work so for once I can indulge in a cake guilt free - can't wait

Cai said:
Tomorrow I will have cereal for breakfast :) yum yum lol

Might change this to toast :) lol.
I'm ready for tomorrow's food already ha ha

Tomorrow will be wholemeal granary with butter for brekkie and Chicken chasseur for supper, I enjoy working out what I am going to have on my next UP day, not sure about lunch yet yum yum

Not long, I've got a dday tomorrow. Booooo .... But weigh in afterwards!

I'm working on tomorrow's menu and a 900 calories risotto with a venison steak sounds like such a temptation LOL.

Oh i feel fine which pleases me. Night night girlies :(

I'm working on tomorrow's menu and a 900 calories risotto with a venison steak sounds like such a temptation LOL.
DOH !!! just realized that's per 2 portions LOL so risotto tomorrow it is !!! woohooo

passionflower said:

I've never had venison - but I do love risotto and had an amazing one the other week!! I may try to recreate myself lol ;-)

Do u limit ye cals on an UD? Or just count them? X

Hi Cai I count them for now just because I have never counted them in my life so clueless as to what foods are. i am sure it will become 2nd nature as I gain a bit of experience and won't have to but for now I am counting.

...Is a DD but I'm looking forward to scrambled eggs and mushrooms :)

Tomorrow is an up and I'm going shopping aroun Leeds. Will be having a stop at costa then have a table booked at an indian restaurant - pre paid for thanks to a daily deal website!!

Cai where do live? Been to Leeds today I'm only 30 minutes away. xx
After all my food today I am really looking forward to my DD tomorrow:D

passionflower said:
Cai where do live? Been to Leeds today I'm only 30 minutes away. xx
After all my food today I am really looking forward to my DD tomorrow:D

Ilkley :) about 25 mins on the train to Leeds!!
My friend is suggesting a coffee shop she knows with good cakes - would be rude not to eh?! Lol. Xx

Tomorrow for me is a DD :) I initially thought I was going to do this with alternate days but as I only really see my DH at the weekends due to his long work hours and that we like to eat out all over the weekend I discovered having DD's over the weekend would lead me to fail so I switched to the UD's over the weekend and DD's M,W & F with ID's on T & T :) I hope that's the right way that everyone else seems to do :) I must get on and create a diary.

Have a great day tomorrow everyone

Emma x

I'm thinking some form of cheese on toast!! Yummy!!! :) cx

Back