Tomorrow...

Chunky Dunk said:
Mmmmm, Cai!

At this moment in time, i would gladly give away all my belongings for one slice of cheese on toast :)

But tomorrow, we DDers will be licking up your crumbs, Chunk! ;)

P x

ber-297 said:
I'm tired , emotional , hungry and I want food , of any kind or description , and wine , and chocolate :(

Water, more water and an early night for tomorrow, Ber, you EAT! :D

P x

ber-297 said:
I'm tired , emotional , hungry and I want food , of any kind or description , and wine , and chocolate :(

Me too ber....

Am addicted to minis and song pop on fb - this is going to be my main staple for this evening!

Just keep thinking about tomorrow!

I'm a fool watching great British bake off

Therefore I want bagels, flat bread and an 8 plaited loaf ....

God knows, today I've watched come dine with me twice and master chef!

Tomorrow I will not be hungry at 11pm!!

I doubt I'll b able to sleep in as I'm going to be hungry lol

Tomorrow I'm out all day shopping!!

TGI Fridays for a colourific lunch, prob a burger with onion rings and a yummy drink!!

A coffee shop for coffee or hot chocolate with cake!!

Chocolates (vice versa's I'm taking to share)

Plus potential hotel chocolates are going to be purchased!

:) my tummy can't wait lol

A hangover special... full english breakfast :)

Tomorrow........mmmmm, a nice latte and a sausage roll. x

Tomorrow I am going to my friend's for an authentic Indian curry and I can not wait. I LOVE Curry sooooooo much and would eat it every day for every meal if I could!

I've just had a minestrone slim a soup and all the powdery stuff at the end which becomes like an odd mush was strangely satisfying!

Hmmmm currry.............................

I'm going to see my dad who has a secret stash of choccy bars that take up the whole salad draw in his fridge, so I may try and make a dent in that!!

Tomorrow I am off to the cinema with my little nephew and plan on having pop corn and minstrels for breakfast :) its a 11.45 show

Can I just say that I LOVE this thread! I haven't started JUDDD yet (not long now!) but this thread gets me so excited to think of all the lovely food I can enjoy once I start. I can't wait until it is actually tomorrow that I can have it!

X

Back