Tomorrow...

passionflower said:
Tomorrow I am off to the cinema with my little nephew and plan on having pop corn and minstrels for breakfast :) its a 11.45 show

Enjoy, Mon!

Are you taking out a second mortgage to buy hem at the cinema or are you *gasp* sneaking them in?! ;)

P x

Paulinegin said:
Enjoy, Mon!

Are you taking out a second mortgage to buy hem at the cinema or are you *gasp* sneaking them in?! ;)

P x

I always try to sneak them in however when I get there something catches my eye and 'I want I want' comes out my mouth! Hubby just gives in for a quiet (skint) life lol x

Tomorrow............ I am out to nandos with my youngest son :)
Can't wait

Enjoy, Mon!

P x
I always buy them there :( and i always say to myself next time I am going to sneak some in. such is life I invented lastminutedotcom so I'm never organized.

hmmmmm, what do I fancy tomorrow? I just can't decide :D

Second up day tomoro and I can't wait!! :)

planning some nice coconut and raisin crunchy cereal and toast with butter followed by a latte for my breakfast!

I don't always bother with lunch as work can be busy but may treat me and hubby to a fish supper for dinner!! Yum!!!x

Mine is lion cereal for brek. KFC and ice cream for lunch. Fish fingers hoops and mash for dinner and a hi fi deluxe bar and a box of Mikado diams mmmm

TOMORROW I may treat myself & have a bit of my Brother's HUGE (seriously Mum, 5 of us & you bought a cake that feeds 20?!?!?!) birthday cake :D:drool:

Back