Too old?

Shelz, when it comes to dieting, be careful. When you finally loose weight it somehow becomes addictive and you think you want to loose more, just because you know you can! My sister in law went through this. She went from a size 18 to a 12 and looks fab, except she doesn't think she looks good ( I only wished I looked like her now - figure wise!) She is still dieting and now her face looks older than she is and even a bit haggered. It's not the weight on the scales that counts or even the dress size, it's how you feel. If you feel you need to loose more, then do so, but be realistic, do you really want to be stick thin? Will you really feel any better by being that little bit lighter? It's important not to go over the top, be healthy of course...but know when to stop and maintain... Good luck with whatever you decide.

xx

Hi Shelz, I agree with just peachy and hchappyh. Be careful about losing too much. If you think you are going to have to persuade your fiance about a lower goal weight maybe lowering it is not right. Your fiance should be a good judge for you as he'll want you to look your best and stay healthy. Good luck.

Tracey

Back