Toot Toot... The Exante Wagon Driver.

Toot toot :D

Morning :D

morning marge ready for another root tooting day?

teetiefunk said:
morning marge ready for another root tooting day?

Absolutely :D
How about you teetiefunk ? All set ? :D

my gosh an aquaholic, i think i have that problem too :). count me in please i don't want to travel alone.

Shaz1980 said:
Morning Marge! Hope you slept well. I am back on board and feeling happy and raring to go this morning. Hope everyone is ok today x

Morning shaz :D
I'm a bit tired, but will be tip top once I have had my first few cups o tea for the day :D

lastslim said:
my gosh an aquaholic, i think i have that problem too :). count me in please i don't want to travel alone.

No need to be on your ownio :D
You might be better sitting near the toilet, at the back, for your aquaholism ;)

yep all set!! down to 11st 2 today which is my lowest weight yet!!! its gonna be a good day!

teetiefunk said:
yep all set!! down to 11st 2 today which is my lowest weight yet!!! its gonna be a good day!

Oh smashing :D
Virgin blubber :D

yes please Marge, can you give me a disguise for each of my trips, i am getting some strange looks from others at work regarding the frequency of my visits!. I must tell them at some point what i am doing, i just did not want anyone to sabotage my weight loss with negativity until i felt untouchable. Someone even asked if i was pregnant lol. Catch you all later when i have finished work and weighed in. :)

I'm on, although you'll have to ignore me snoring at the back as just finished a night shift!!!

G'night all xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

arrrggg and I fell off again at 7pm last night .. I am fine all day then 7pm comes and i fail ......can you try and not hit that speed hump tonight so I can cling on ???? I am on night shift tonight too , which is a toughy .... but I need to TS till friday night :/ grrrrrrrr

lastslim said:
yes please Marge, can you give me a disguise for each of my trips, i am getting some strange looks from others at work regarding the frequency of my visits!. I must tell them at some point what i am doing, i just did not want anyone to sabotage my weight loss with negativity until i felt
untouchable. Someone even asked if i was pregnant lol. Catch you all later when i have finished work and weighed in. :)

Just tell em you have a weak bladder, or honeymoon cystitis if they will take that !

triage999 said:
I'm on, although you'll have to ignore me snoring at the back as just finished a night shift!!!

G'night all x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Nitey nite triage x

determinator said:
arrrggg and I fell off again at 7pm last night .. I am fine all day then 7pm comes and i fail ......can you try and not hit that speed hump tonight so I can cling on ???? I am on night shift tonight too , which is a toughy .... but I need to TS till friday night :/ grrrrrrrr

Oh no :(
Did you fall off badly or not ?
Do I need to get the masking tape out, to keep you in your seat ?;)

I sometimes have 4 packs when I do nights to keep me right :)

Morning all...how's everyone on the wagon this morning?

I hit mid week tomorrow (I hate restarts) can't wait for tomorrow everything seems that little bit easier from then. Was naughty last night...I only had 2 packs, my first shake just after 8pm and the 2nd around 9.30pm mustn't be doing that, will have all 3 today :)

Have to pop off the bus for do a few jobs in the town, but I'll be taking my bottle of Buxton with me ;)

p.s I can't remember who asked but keto makes you got, most get it in the hands and feet... handwarmers are great, those little packs that you heat in the microwave for a bit, and they do some lovely slippers now, they're filled with beans, you nuke them for a bit then wear them, cosy, warm and a bit of a foot massage :) I don't advise trying to walk in them, it's like walking on sat with marbles on your feet lol!

*sticks thumb out and hitches a ride*
mornin all, lovely sleep and raring to go. MIL cancelled hosp appointment so it's the housework today before my stretch of nights. TOOT TOOT :D

Aye, jump on :D

Hi everyone, i'm on for the day, day one of week 2 today, the weekdays are fine it's that slow descent into the weekend that i will need a strong seatbelt for the wagon! x

Back