Toot Toot... The Exante Wagon Driver.

Aye, I will make sure I have the strong gaffer tape for the weekend ;)

cybill said:
Great plan Marge, I'll jump on the wagon too (although I may need industrial strength gaffer tape!)

Ha haaaaaaaaa!!! Me too, they now do a newer version of 'Hard as nails' couldn't believe it when I saw it it's called 'sticks like Sh!t' I'm being serious, it's in B&Q....

I'm gonna get me some of that to go on my wobbly backside!!!

Morning all, I'm now awake!!

J x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Never mind the duck tape....nail gun me to the wagon please!!! lol!

Won't even talk about what's happened today..but I'm back on it and I'm staying put...going to make myself a little chart with stickers I think ;).... now, where's that hottie that was under my seat lol!

triage999 said:
Ha haaaaaaaaa!!! Me too, they now do a newer version of 'Hard as nails' couldn't believe it when I saw it it's called 'sticks like Sh!t' I'm being serious, it's in B&Q....

I'm gonna get me some of that to go on my wobbly backside!!!

Morning all, I'm now awake!!

J x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's hilarious!

bunny_hops said:
Never mind the duck tape....nail gun me to the wagon please!!! lol!

Won't even talk about what's happened today..but I'm back on it and I'm staying put...going to make myself a little chart with stickers I think ;).... now, where's that hottie that was under my seat lol!

Ooooo yep nail gun for me too please :D

I wish I could sleep all day, tfr is so much easier when you're asleep!

I've made a right cock up of things today :( I can't believe how stupid I am, I just slip and fall badly and then it leads to one thing and then another... I was doing brilliantly back on restart..soooo annoyed with myself, I've just been flitting back and forth for nearly a whole month. I've had zero packs today, I've had my cals and more in crap :(

As from tomorrow, I'm back on this wagon for good! really, really, really mean it now, too pissed with myself not to!!

Righto, I think we need a detour to b&q for some "essentials" ;)
We shall stop by there first thing !

Ok a new rule I think, for us all on the wagon..... I know there will be more, as we think of them, so I will edit the first page accordingly when they are thought of ;)

Rule number 1.
If you want to get off the wagon for any reason, you must drink a litre of water before hand. ;)
If you still fell like getting off, then off you go, and get it out of your system, and enjoy.
If you don't, then sit back down and we shall turn the chooons up :D
Does that sound fair to everyone ?

notsoskinnymarge said:
Righto, I think we need a detour to b&q for some "essentials" ;)
We shall stop by there first thing !

Ok a new rule I think, for us all on the wagon..... I know there will be more, as we think of them, so I will edit the first page accordingly when they are thought of ;)

Rule number 1.
If you want to get off the wagon for any reason, you must drink a litre of water before hand. ;)
If you still fell like getting off, then off you go, and get it out of your system, and enjoy.
If you don't, then sit back down and we shall turn the chooons up :D
Does that sound fair to everyone ?

A litre but that's more than I've had all day :S

DustQueen said:
A litre but that's more than I've had all day :S

You will be fine chick ;)
Trust me, I'm not a doctor :p
Keep glugging :D

Hmmmm....
Actually, I'm not sure about rules on reflection.....
Its not really a rules kinda wagon is it ?
:)

DustQueen said:
Phew thought you were going all dictator on the party wagon :)

Hehehe :p
Sorry, bad Marge :eek: ;)

Im still firmly on the wagon... Sitting quietly up the back not bothering anyone. Just trying to get through each day. I love your driving marge! xx

carrie1980 said:
Im still firmly on the wagon... Sitting quietly up the back not bothering anyone. Just trying to get through each day. I love your driving marge! xx

Come up the front and hold my hand will you carrie stop me jumping off please :)
I have to sit at the front because I'm naughty :(

Marge decided they can talk all they like, they will be leaving some other poor devil alone if they are gossiping about me.

thanks for letting me on board, off to bed now with a bottle of water. It's been a very pleasant ride today and i have enjoyed the company.

Back