Toot Toot... The Exante Wagon Driver.

nursetubs said:
I'm here, asleep at the back! 1 more night shift to go zzzzzzzzzz

Hey tubs
*pokes with finger whilst tries to sleep*

Just had 'one of those mornings' where hubby and i bickered at each other for no reason other than we were both tired after an early morning with the little ones. Just sets the day off on a sour note... i am feeling a bit more cheerful now though, people can sit next to me, i'll be nice :)

Thetrigos said:
Just had 'one of those mornings' where hubby and i bickered at each other for no reason other than we were both tired after an early morning with the little ones. Just sets the day off on a sour note... i am feeling a bit more cheerful now though, people can sit next to me, i'll be nice :)

Oh poo I hate that I seem to snap at my poor oh a lot on this :S

Glad everyone's okay! Now how we all doing for water? The mire you drink, the more you shrink!! Xx

Hey tubs
*pokes with finger whilst tries to sleep*

:p Not even a bomb could wake me today, one more night then that's it!
Well and truly on here, I think Carly has put superglue on my seat or was it Marge with her nail gun???
Great driving Carrie but who said the driver has time to cheat! :p

nursetubs said:
:p Not even a bomb could wake me today, one more night then that's it!
Well and truly on here, I think Carly has put superglue on my seat or was it Marge with her nail gun???
Great driving Carrie but who said the driver has time to cheat! :p

Mwaahhhh haaahhhaaa *blows end of glue gun*

ah, what a day. So glad i left the part of me here that would say have it, have it, because i did not and have had a super day so thanks for the smooth drive. Carrie have you put a brick on the throttle as it is still rolling well :)

anyone joining me today? its that dreaded tempting weekend! I have water and super glue :)

Swing by and collect me please, first day back on wagon and got large case of water with me and the 11.5lbs that i've put on since falling off the wagon few weeks ago.

Toot Toot
On board for the weekend, keep those wheels a turnin....

well, how i have not punched anyone in the chops in town who has walked passed with food i do not know. Luckly at home in the safety of my bed with a coffee but still on board yay!

How is everyone else today, can someone put the heating on please i am freezing! xx

Not today for me. I will be back tomorrow :)

Back