Toot Toot... The Exante Wagon Driver.

notsoskinnymarge said:
Can u drive for a bit Carly ?
I'm so tired, and in need if a nap :eek: ;)

Ok yes I'm on this wagon and will not be getting off not for 4 weeks!!! So yep here I am you better buckle up ladies it's about to go up a gear ;) hold on to your hats!! ;)

Quiet on the bus! Is everyone on the loo? :p

And me :)
My laptop is not doing very well... so I will have to post on my phone, which I dont really like doing :(
Otherwise, I have been good today :)

Carly, are you driving tomorrow again ?
You have done such a smashing job today :D
I have a night out tomorrow, so wont be here ;)

Maybe we should select the autopilot option for tomorrow then :)

I'm off work today so I'm driving! TOOT TOOT! All aboard!! Xx

Thanks Carrie,

I love this bus !! Super motivated for a great day today, very busy day in work, even have a few people to interview so will need to keep motivated as the biscuits will be out. Day 10 today and not cheating so far,thanks to support of my new friends :):)

So no bumps please, plenty of sunshine and baggsie the seat closest to the loo please xx

Yep no problem! Still just driving around looking for anyone who wants to jump aboard. Cmon c'mon roll up!! Destination today? Slimsville! Xx

Morning everyone:)
Can I have a smooth drive Carrie got a dreadful headache, please dont sit any screaming babies or toddlers near me.
Couldn't take the noise.
Lol likes them but couldn't eat a full one.....
Tummy rumbles yeah i could......

Lol at sojafay... No babies just water, I'll try n drive as smoothly as I can for you xx

I'm here, asleep at the back! 1 more night shift to go zzzzzzzzzz

lastslim said:
Thanks Carrie,

I love this bus !! Super motivated for a great day today, very busy day in work, even have a few people to interview so will need to keep motivated as the biscuits will be out. Day 10 today and not cheating so far,thanks to support of my new friends :):)

So no bumps please, plenty of sunshine and baggsie the seat closest to the loo please xx

Good luck lastslim avoid those yukky biscuits they stick straight to your belly xxx good luck x

sojafay said:
Morning everyone:)
Can I have a smooth drive Carrie got a dreadful headache, please dont sit any screaming babies or toddlers near me.
Couldn't take the noise.
Lol likes them but couldn't eat a full one.....
Tummy rumbles yeah i could......

Ick no one told me this was a baby friendly bus :(
Lol I'm a grumpy old cow ;)

Thetrigos said:
I'm on board, feeling tired and grumpy today, noone sit near me! Or if you do be prepared to cheer me up ;) x

Awww poor trigos :( *hug* is this generic I can't eat grumpiness or something else? X

Back